Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winchester White Box 9mm 124g NATO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Winchester White Box 9mm 124g NATO

There's some online sales going on with this particular ammo. Decently reliable or something to avoid?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’ve not had problems, but my Sigs and HK’s have not been particular.

Good luck.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's good stuff!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I shot many, many thousands of rounds of this over the past several years- 100% reliable, accurate ammo. Ive got about 3000 on tap now.
    PSA has THE best price...$179 SHIPPED for 1000. Brownells has it too in an ammo can for I think $199...great deal too.
    I use it as practice ammo because it is +p and matches my carry loads of 124gr +P GD or HST..hits to same POA in my G17/19.
    Cant find my chrono notes just now- but it always chrono's the same over time, and again , is a +P level load. Best range ammo out there ,in my opinion.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I shot many, many thousands of rounds of this over the past several years- 100% reliable, accurate ammo. Ive got about 3000 on tap now.
    PSA has THE best price...$179 SHIPPED for 1000. Brownells has it too in an ammo can for I think $199...great deal too.
    I use it as practice ammo because it is +p and matches my carry loads of 124gr +P GD or HST..hits to same POA in my G17/19.
    Cant find my chrono notes just now- but it always chrono's the same over time, and again , is a +P level load. Best range ammo out there ,in my opinion.
    I think you can typically get it down to $180 shipped from Brownells if you wait for a code, like they have today. I’m not supposed to be buying anymore gun stuff for a bit but I’ve been very tempted by that stuff as I also carry 124 +P GD and have a comp’d KKM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Q4318 is my everyday-carry ammo, so I'm betting my life on it. It's a bit snappier than regular 9mm stuff and inspires confidence that it'll cycle reliably.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I think you can typically get it down to $180 shipped from Brownells if you wait for a code, like they have today. I’m not supposed to be buying anymore gun stuff for a bit but I’ve been very tempted by that stuff as I also carry 124 +P GD and have a comp’d KKM.

Win 9mm Nato works very well with the comp'd KKM/Roland combo. I also use it as training ammo with a comp'd G19. I haven't had any issues quality wise.
    Last edited by nightchief; 10-13-18 at 05:18.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Still the best price at $179 shipped, just ordered some more from PSA.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’ve shot a few thousand rounds of it with no issues through Berettas and Glocks. Uni-Vibe is right that its a little hotter than most ball ammo.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I buy that regularly and it is really good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast