Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primary Arms scope?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Primary Arms scope?

Which optic(variable scope)from primary arms is what everyone is speaking so well of?
    I knew they had a great red dot(for the money), but I've been hearing thier name in magnified scope discussions, for a great for the money scope.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I’ve read positive reviews of their FFP 1-6.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I am clearly a scope snob. But, there are some brands and products that have done a very good job and have done it on a budget. PA is one of those brands. You need to determine which reticle you want, and which magnification. Their "Platinum" line is very, very good. The but, is that for me, the Platinum is priced as a very good scope, and at their price points, I might recommend another scope. I mean, you have have a really great Kia, but when you price it in the same catagory as a BMW, I am taking the BMW. On the other hand, their $200, $300 and $400 scopes are some of the best in those price points.
    John
    aka LONGSHOT2000

Disclosure:
    Part-Owner of Charlies Custom Clones
    Avid firearms enthusiast and 2A Constitutionalist
    and agitator of the left and the FAKE NEWS
    Scope Slut and Barrel Nerd

Instagram
    twitter
    youtube
    facebook

Feedback Score
    Thanks longshot

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When used with a proper understanding of their limitations in mind, their prism scopes specifically the 2.5x and 3Xs are also great optics for the money as well. I would assume the 5x prism is also a good budget optic but 5x is a bit too much magnification on a fixed power optic for my tastes.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I recently got the Gen 3 ACSS 1-6. Hope to use it for the first time this weekend. My first LPVO I've ever used so don't have much experience to compare it too.

If you are interested in that model there's quite a bit of info out there but I'd be happy to answer any new user thoughts or other questions you may have.
    Last edited by vandal5; 10-18-18 at 20:22. Reason: Added more.

Feedback Score
    I have a PA 2.5X scope. I couldn't be happier.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Yeah thumbs up for PA. Great products, pricing, innovation, customer service, product support, they do it all.

Feedback Score
    I’ll admit I’ve only owned cheaper 1-4 and 1-6 scopes. Having said that I don’t have any complaints with my two PA scopes, Gen2 and Gen3 1-6 ACSS reticle scopes.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teksid View Post
    I’ll admit I’ve only owned cheaper 1-4 and 1-6 scopes. Having said that I don’t have any complaints with my two PA scopes, Gen2 and Gen3 1-6 ACSS reticle scopes.
    I agree. PA does a good job of building scopes that exceed their respective markets. I diverge from some, in that, 1) I agree their Platinum series scopes are very good, but; 2) they have priced that scope outside the bounds of their peers. For example, for a $1,000 1-8x scope, you can get a PA Platinum, or you can get a Trijicon... hmmm. Not a great deal. But, in the 1-6x and 1-8x ACSS, hard to beat for $200 to $300.
    John
    aka LONGSHOT2000

Disclosure:
    Part-Owner of Charlies Custom Clones
    Avid firearms enthusiast and 2A Constitutionalist
    and agitator of the left and the FAKE NEWS
    Scope Slut and Barrel Nerd

Instagram
    twitter
    youtube
    facebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast