G&R Tactical

Thread: Ruger PCC Cleaning

Feedback Score

Ruger PCC Cleaning

I never had a firearm that required tools to disassemble for cleaning until this Ruger PCC. You damned near need a tool box to take everything apart to get to the bolt. I've always been a meticulously kind of guy as far as cleaning goes after every range session but with this carbine, I don't see that happening. I also don't want to wear out the screws from constantly disassembling it. I'm considering just cleaning the barrel only after every range session and just calling it a day and only getting to the bolt when absolutely needed. Maybe once every 6 months.

Question.... What's the longest you've gone without cleaning your Ruger PCC?

Feedback Score
    Disclaimer i dont own one

Honestly for a blow back gun like that i think your on the right track thinking that you will just be putting extra wear on the fastners, i would just not clean it chances are it wolnt give you problems for a really long time if ever and you won't hurt it (pure speculation)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ETA - I don't own one. Hopefully someone that does can share their experience with you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 9mm_shooter; 10-12-18 at 18:25.