Thread: T&J Tactical Ruger Mark IV Target SS with integrated Suppressor

Feedback Score

T&J Tactical Ruger Mark IV Target SS with integrated Suppressor

So I finally picked up my suppressors this week from T&J Tactical out of Radford, VA.

Great guy. He makes suppressors for Police departments throughout my home state.

He demonstrated a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 lightweight pistol with an integrated barrel and I was wowed.

I decided on a Stainless steel variety since I already had a Mark II Target Competition.

Well after the wait, paperwork, fingerprints, taxes, and waiting...did i mention waiting, here I was, the proud owner of one of the most impressive pistols in my collection:

Integrated Suppressor Barrel Stainless steel Ruger Mark IV, Target model.

This was pricey but well worth it. I shot 300 rounds through it today. It has adjustable sights. I was hitting plates on my plate rack (4” and 6”), 3” plate, my Dueling tree, and other plates on my range at home.

Balance was excellent and it didn’t feel top heavy in Stainless. I don’t know what a lightweight or tactical 22/45 would feel like.

I used Standard 22 LR ammo. I’ll grab some subsonic ammo in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Wonder what hassle it is buying a muffler there and living in Bland Co?

I just bought my son a 22/45 (his first MK series) and would really like to treat myself to another MK series of some sort if it was to come with a muffler of course.
    The Jeep is Family

Feedback Score
    Just a heads up with true sub sonic .22's (usually around 710 fps) out of the 22/45. They don't cycle the slide all the way back to pick up a new round. Can be a pain in the ass when you're trying to have fun and pop off a few rounds at a time. Plus, wears on the fingers to have to constantly rack the slide.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ritepath View Post
    Wonder what hassle it is buying a muffler there and living in Bland Co?

I just bought my son a 22/45 (his first MK series) and would really like to treat myself to another MK series of some sort if it was to come with a muffler of course.
    He was going to make me a 22/45 Lightweight but I wanted the SS version. It is so amazing.

I have a separate Suppressor for 22. But I have been playing with a Savage Sniper rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EODbusch View Post
    Just a heads up with true sub sonic .22's (usually around 710 fps) out of the 22/45. They don't cycle the slide all the way back to pick up a new round. Can be a pain in the ass when you're trying to have fun and pop off a few rounds at a time. Plus, wears on the fingers to have to constantly rack the slide.
    I’ll test it on mine and see how it does.

I also have two bolt action rifles that will work fine.

Feedback Score
    That is sweet. My cousin put his suppressor on his MKIII 22/45 and it was fun to shoot. However after 40-50 rounds it became a single shot. Still fun though. Cleaning it was a mess.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CDR_Glock View Post
    I’ll test it on mine and see how it does.

I also have two bolt action rifles that will work fine.

Yeah, through my CZ 455 scout the subs work amazing! Even on the 10/22.