Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Industries Combat Sights

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Well, I'm currently waiting on my combat rail so I guess I have to have the combat sights to go on top.
    Seriously, they look great and the specs sound good too. Someone else said "you guys are on a roll", I agree, and I like it. Keep on keeping on brothers.
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

B Co 4th502nd Inf Reg. '86-'90. 11b
    B Co 3rd187th InfReg. '90-'94. 11b
    Iron Rakkasans

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillB View Post
    Well, I'm currently waiting on my combat rail so I guess I have to have the combat sights to go on top.
    Seriously, they look great and the specs sound good too. Someone else said "you guys are on a roll", I agree, and I like it. Keep on keeping on brothers.
    Thanks we are sure you will like both .
    Troy
    MI

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That’s an ambitious price point, especially when you consider the exceedingly saturated market.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We based the price on the scale of production as we knew this is a very competitive market.We build these in very large numbers .The quality of the parts and materials however is second to none. We have been building sights for over 10 years and have a year into this project . These sights will not disappoint.
    Troy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    That’s an ambitious price point, especially when you consider the exceedingly saturated market.

I'm pretty sure it is cheaper than the older generation of MI sights, and those have sold well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is cheaper than the older generation of MI sights, and those have sold well.
    Stick you are correct . These sights are quite a bit less money than our first models.
    thanks
    Troy

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    You were correct. I did get my rail today and I'm very, very pleased. It's my first MI rail. I guess I SHOULD try the new sights as well.
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

B Co 4th502nd Inf Reg. '86-'90. 11b
    B Co 3rd187th InfReg. '90-'94. 11b
    Iron Rakkasans

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillB View Post
    You were correct. I did get my rail today and I'm very, very pleased. It's my first MI rail. I guess I SHOULD try the new sights as well.
    Thanks we’re glad your happy . You will love the sights as well

Troy
    MI

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I may have to get a set to mount on a new build I did with the new MI Combat Rail handguard.
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade04 View Post
    I may have to get a set to mount on a new build I did with the new MI Combat Rail handguard.
    They would be a great addition to your set up.
    Troy
    MI

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast