Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magpul magwell for Glocks...best purchase in a while

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Magpul magwell for Glocks...best purchase in a while

Just picked one of these up for my Gen 3 G19 and for the money, feel it's a must-have for all my Glocks! The fit and functionality are perfect and far exceed my expectations of a $25 dollar accessory. Gone is the need for the butt plug. What's more, I feel it assists in promoting a solid grip with my G19. I've ordered another for my G17 and am disappointed to learn they don't make them for a G21. Oh well. I don't see any issues with CCW due to its low-profile design. It's not blending like a Wilson Combat bullet-proof magwell, but I haven't experienced any issues with ejection. Time will tell if it holds up, but at $25 bucks, it's easily replaceable.

Just wanted to share my props for this noteworthy accessory. Anyone else as impressed as me?
    Here in America we are descended in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, address, Columbia University, 31 May 1954

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    For $25, I'm also please with mine on my 19.4. I had an Agency magwell on my G34.3 and find this to be on par with fit and function, just lacking in aesthetics.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was a little hesitant since I use the grip extension which needed to be cut a little for fit, but no issues since installed so overall quite pleased.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    what base plates are you all using on Glock mags?

I bought one for my G4G19 hoping it would work with 10-8 base plates. Mine does not.

It works perfect with Magpul mags.

I want to use it, just need to find a different base plate for my factory Glock mags.

Feedback Score
    I run the Agency magwells since they are one of the very few that will work with a Medium backstop on my 19.4 and 17.4. The first was factory new, the second was a "blem" that I still can't find. They work well with the factory base pads, Vickers, and Magpul mags. All of my factory mags have the Vickers base pads on them.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I put one on my RTF2 framed 19. I had to grind away some material towards the rear for it to fit. Other than that, it helps me with pinky placement with the shorter frame.

I'm using it with ETM and Magpul mags.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I installed one on my Gen3 19. I like the mag loads and it feels great in the hand. My only concern is that my stock G19 mags are near flush and if I ever had to rip one out, it could be tough to get ahold of. I'm currently investigating floor plate options. Needless to say, my G19 isn't ready for prime time just yet......
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    Glad to report the Magpul Magwell works with factory +2 extensions. Gen 5 G19 mag in a Gen4 G19.

This will work for me.

Last edited by SW CQB 45; 09-27-18 at 21:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Vickers Tactical mag plates don't work with it!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a 19 Gen 4, I use the medium beavertail backstrap and I was wondering if the Magpul magwell would fit with the backstrap on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast