Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Mid Terms - Thoughts - Pedictions - Aftermath

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Thank you for the refreshing dose of reality. This is politics per usual, with the exception that not as many people freaked and flipped sides this go around. My two cents ... The democrats spend the next two years wasting tax payer money on pointless subpoenas and investigations while doing nothing to "help" the people who put them in office.

After America puts up with the idiots blabbering on and wasting money while simultaneously lashing out at 50%+ of the voters in this county ... I think 2020 will be a good year, along the lines of 2016.
    I'd say there's a good chance you're right.
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 11-07-18 at 21:19.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Well that's what they say . . .

The left/DNC/Marxists rage their culture war with made up terms like "Cultural Appropriation" while they give a historic amount of money to an Irish-American WHITE guy named Robert Francis O'Rourke who committed "Cultural Appropriation" when he wanted everyone to believe he is Hispanic all the while running against a sitting Hispanic-American Senator.

Dr. Ben Carson could have been the second black POTUS, the first Latino POTUS could have been Cruz or Rubio . . . how did the MSM and DNC treat them.

Their girl Hilary spoke in an Ebonics accent at a southern black church and went as far as saying "they all look a like" to an eruption of crowd laughter in a recent interview. No problem because she is a Democrat.

I know people are stupid in general but there really is no comparison to Democrats.
    Don't forget this Hillary gem:

They're certainly consistent in their hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 11-07-18 at 20:48.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    And Travis county is Austin Texas. No surprise whatsoever.

The Governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, has really been working on illegal voting. I would not be surprised AT ALL if the folks in that video were under arrest soon.

They just sentenced several people to several years in state prison for illegal voting here.
    Where's the like button?

Project Veritas has been doing great work lately.

It also makes me think I need to seriously consider taking time to volunteer at the polls in 2020.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The mob visited Tucker.. Yea, civility is back..

https://therightscoop.com/scumbag-li...y-at-his-home/

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The BIG winner? Beto. Bilked Texans and others out of a cool $68Mil. Winning! Talk about someone showing up at your door the next day.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Press secretary Sarah Sanders confirmed Acosta's tweet in a statement, claiming the suspension of his press credentials stemmed from him "placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern." She called the behavior "absolutely unacceptable."

Original video here:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...k-in-politics/

#MeToo
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Looks like this is a few days late:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-p...rnia-nightclub
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Looks like this is a few days late:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-p...rnia-nightclub
    Right on time for Newsom.

Feedback Score
    Texas turns Blue forever in 2024-2028. Adios America.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Deswine is a freaking RINO extraordinaire. I'm originally from Ohio and remember him in the Senate. He's a POS just like Voinovich was.
    You're right.. He was'nt exactly my first choice, and our outgoing gov. may as well be a democrat, honestly I'm ashamed how he acted when Trump won, and then, when the Republican party has it's convention in Cleveland, he snubbs the president by not showing up.I remember Dewine's scam back in the early 90's where you had to pay for your own backround check to buy firearms, it was later thrown out in court and the state had to give everyone their money back..With a republican controlled state house, he can't get too far out of line, Cordray (sp?) OTH, had a nice little list of things to do for "commonsense" gun control...you know, backround checks mag bans etc. There's no doubt Cordray would have been much worse.. As it is, I don't think Dewine will get too far if he goes for gun control, not with a Republican run state house..
    Last edited by ralph; 11-08-18 at 08:18.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast