Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mid Terms - Thoughts - Pedictions - Aftermath

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    If RCP is accurate the House we will need 19 of 30 toss ups. History or not that's a lot and it's a loss at 19.

I doubt this will happen but I would love to see Tim P*s*Ant Kaine lose in an upset to Corey Stewert. That would make my day. It should make the day of everyone in the USA regarding the 2A. You will hear Feinstein and Pelosi, clinton, whatever talk about gun control... but Kaine actually writes and introduces bills without a word.

Apparently McCaskill has been caught telling lies and admitting to do so by Veritas. She's in a margin of error tie right now.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    If RCP is accurate the House we will need 19 of 30 toss ups. History or not that's a lot and it's a loss at 19.

I doubt this will happen but I would love to see Tim P*s*Ant Kaine lose in an upset to Corey Stewert. That would make my day. It should make the day of everyone in the USA regarding the 2A. You will hear Feinstein and Pelosi, clinton, whatever talk about gun control... but Kaine actually writes and introduces bills without a word.

Apparently McCaskill has been caught telling lies and admitting to do so by Veritas. She's in a margin of error tie right now.
    When Kaine was campaigning with Hillary he had the worst attendance in US political history, every time I see a vid or pic from the rally he had in FL I bust out laughing. I hope that was a sign of things to come for that POS.

I posted the Project Veritas video of McCaskill in the other thread about the DNC and gun control if you want to take a look at it.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Prediction: Red tsunami and more violence from the blue squirts.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    all I can say to that is .... bring it on, bring it on, bring it on.

Limbaugh had an interesting take today on Beto. Only heard a couple minutes... Cruz is moving steadily over to the + side as the likely winner. Beto has collected a cool $38M and saying "my money, my money". Limbaugh's take is those Dem donors want a payday while Beto thinks he's building an Obama style national war chest.

--my take on the above--
    A. He's not black
    B. He doesn't have a Muslim name
    C. He runs his mouth too much - Obama was more of a poser... aaaaaah this angle and uuuuuuuuh this angle, the Kardashian POTUS

I think the "we want our money back" sounds about right. That may be why he's not sharing it with other Dems. He may need to launder it back to it's owners.

@Moose-Knuckle -- Re:Kaine - "I hope that was a sign of things to come for that POS."

Two words - Northern Virginia.... the only good thing is Corey Stewert is also a NoVA guy. If Stewert wins it will be another upset the likes of Brat over Cantor and it would be demoralizing. It would finish Kaine. He would settle into his job at Univ. Of Richmond and see how many minds he could rot. He is a gutter scum career politician. His partner in crime Mark Warner is another piece of work and I guess he's up in 2020... I don't know if Stewert loses this one if he will take on Warner or what.

Wow--- just a call from a DC number ... Democrats trying to get me to vote for Abigail Spanberger... tried to tie the guy up on the line but he just wanted to hit and run. He was in a call center. I got a poll the day and all the pro Brat answers led to my having to respond to either Spanberger or Brat. they were worded to favor Spanberger but I chose Brat each time anyway. The call tonight was trying to get to me for my absentee balot. Somehow they knew I had requested one.

So yeah... bring on that tsunami
    Last edited by tb-av; 10-17-18 at 18:56.

Feedback Score
    I early voted today! Just cancelled out my neighbor down the street at least. He had his signs out in his front yard, poor guy...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Voted yesterday. God I hope Sinema doesn't win here in Az.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Holy cow I looked that one up and the first link showed Giffords as her support person. That's all I needed to see. That's all I could take. It amazes me how infiltrated a great deal of our country is with freak show Leftists.

One of the Spanberger ads her has a guy that starts off saying he's a Viet Nam vet and he just can't vote for Dave Brat... well being from VA, the first thing I notice is that he has a really unusual accent. Not a VA accent. Now I meet a lot of people every year and one thing I like to do is guess where they are from. We had a lot of transplants. By far most don't really have noticeable accents. the few that do I ask them where they are from after I have guessed. This guy though I have -never- heard his accent here locally. If I had to guess I would say Boston. If not that it would be NY. I just thought it was interesting that he sounds like he's from up north in heavy Dem territory and supposedly Spanberger is from the county I live in, or so the guy on the phone told me tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwHS4vDWrNQ

It's also interesting that she bought her house just down the road from Brat in 2014 and they own it as Trustees now in a revocable trust since 2016-17. Not sure what that means but it seems odd. I just don't trust anything about that woman and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Holy cow I looked that one up and the first link showed Giffords as her support person. That's all I needed to see. That's all I could take. It amazes me how infiltrated a great deal of our country is with freak show Leftists.

One of the Spanberger ads her has a guy that starts off saying he's a Viet Nam vet and he just can't vote for Dave Brat... well being from VA, the first thing I notice is that he has a really unusual accent. Not a VA accent. Now I meet a lot of people every year and one thing I like to do is guess where they are from. We had a lot of transplants. By far most don't really have noticeable accents. the few that do I ask them where they are from after I have guessed. This guy though I have -never- heard his accent here locally. If I had to guess I would say Boston. If not that it would be NY. I just thought it was interesting that he sounds like he's from up north in heavy Dem territory and supposedly Spanberger is from the county I live in, or so the guy on the phone told me tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwHS4vDWrNQ

It's also interesting that she bought her house just down the road from Brat in 2014 and they own it as Trustees now in a revocable trust since 2016-17. Not sure what that means but it seems odd. I just don't trust anything about that woman and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.
    Sounds like a Boston accent to me, maybe a little diluted from 25 years of living other places while in the military, but he's no Virginia native.
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 10-18-18 at 09:20.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    all I can say to that is .... bring it on, bring it on, bring it on.

Limbaugh had an interesting take today on Beto. Only heard a couple minutes... Cruz is moving steadily over to the + side as the likely winner. Beto has collected a cool $38M and saying "my money, my money". Limbaugh's take is those Dem donors want a payday while Beto thinks he's building an Obama style national war chest.

--my take on the above--
    A. He's not black
    B. He doesn't have a Muslim name
    C. He runs his mouth too much - Obama was more of a poser... aaaaaah this angle and uuuuuuuuh this angle, the Kardashian POTUS

I think the "we want our money back" sounds about right. That may be why he's not sharing it with other Dems. He may need to launder it back to it's owners.
    Beto's been getting a lot of positive press, however they are covering a DUI he had where wittiness claim he tried to leave the scene. BTW, how do you beat that? well rather easily if your Dad is a Judge.
    Very Kennedy of him.
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...8-13195088.php
    State and local police reports obtained by the Chronicle and Express-News show that O’Rourke was driving drunk at what a witness called “a high rate of speed” in a 75 mph zone on Interstate 10 about a mile from the New Mexico border. He lost control and hit a truck, sending his car careening across the center median into oncoming lanes. The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene.
    O'Rourke recorded a 0.136 and 0.134 on police breathalyzers, above a blood-alcohol level of 0.10, the state legal limit at the time. He was arrested at the scene and charged with DWI, but completed a court-approved diversion program and had the charges dismissed.
    The law enforcement reports show two elements of the incident that have been overlooked: that there was a crash involved, and that O’Rourke allegedly attempted to flee.
    Police said O’Rourke then attempted to leave the scene but was stopped by the same motorist he had just passed. The unidentified motorist “then turned on his overhead lights to warn oncoming traffic and to try to get the defendant (O’Rourke) to stop,” one report says.
    Another report described O’Rourke as having “glossy” eyes, slurred speech, smelling of liquor, and almost falling to the ground as he got out of his car.
    The accident occurred just as O’Rourke, the son of an El Paso County Judge, had celebrated his 26th birthday the night before. He told police he’d had two beers and had been on cold medication. He later told the El Paso Times that he was driving an intoxicated friend home, though no passenger is mentioned in the police reports.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Unusal thing has been happening to me. Some polling outfit will call, (guy who just called a few minutes ago, had a definite southern accent) ask some questions, usually ending up comparing the dem against the republican,, ask who I'd vote for, and they ask what party I'm affliated with, and then ask if I'm leaning republican, moderate, or strong republican, when I answer strong republican, they hang up..No goodbye, No thanks for your time, just a click.. This exact same thing has happened twice this week.. I'm in Ohio,has anybody else noticed this?
    Last edited by ralph; 10-18-18 at 11:24.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast