Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Mid Terms - Thoughts - Pedictions - Aftermath

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    So Florida '18 is as phony as phony gets, totally in our faces.

I predict election '20 will have 3-4 times more voters than there are people living in the USA. Not saying Republicans will adopt D methods, given that the standard Republicans can't politic their way out of a senior center party, but someone besides "D" will see the light and copy the tactic.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    McSally conceded in AZ.

Just proof that cheaters always win.

Until we start playing dirty, we will continue to loose. 2016 was an anomaly. The Left learned and became more ruthless. We need to start stuffing ballot boxes and cheating the shit out of this.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    McSally conceded in AZ. Just proof that cheaters always win.
    I don't think we'll ever know how many illegal aliens voted, but no one really rallied behind McSally. Yes, she's a combat vet (sound familiar), but she's also a moderate RINO. They ran a moderate against a radical and the expected results occurred. IMHO, a true conservative could have beaten Sinema. But it's AZ... The land of Flake and McCain.

Mark my words... BOTH senate seats from AZ will be democrats within the next ten years. You heard it here first.
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 11-12-18 at 20:25.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    I don't think we'll ever know how many illegal aliens voted, but no one really rallied behind McSally. Yes, she's a combat vet (sound familiar), but she's also a moderate RINO. They ran a moderate against a radical and the expected results occurred. IMHO, a true conservative could have beaten Sinema. But it's AZ... The land of Flake and McCain.

Mark my words... BOTH senate seats from AZ will be democrats within the next ten years. You heard it here first.
    The GOP needs to read this over and over. The problem is, they have been brainwashed by the leftist media to believe that the country is so overwhelmingly left wing, that only a RINO stands a chance against a Dem. They've swallowed the narrative that conservatives, as a group, are pretty much extinct outside of the Deep South. The thing is, most Republicans I know are anywhere from moderate right to right wing. Most independents I know tend to be moderate to moderate right socially, and usually moderate left economically. When people vote GOP, they're usually not doing it because their main concern is for someone to continue trickle-down economics; they're doing it because they've had it up to here with the Democrats' leftist bullshit. I'm not concerned as much about how much I'm going to get back in my tax return as I am about not being told what guns I'm allowed to own or where I can carry them.

The GOP needs to stop being afraid. I think that at its roots, most Republican politicians, including some we've labeled as RINOs, want to push for more right wing values. They've just been deceived into believing that doing so is the kiss of death to a political career.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 11-12-18 at 23:27.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    McSally conceded in AZ.

Until we start playing dirty, we will continue to loose. 2016 was an anomaly. The Left learned and became more ruthless. We need to start stuffing ballot boxes and cheating the shit out of this.
    Yes, they learned that if they cannot win the election then steal the election. And they are getting away with it, too.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Yes, they learned that if they cannot win the election then steal the election. And they are getting away with it, too.
    The first lesson they learned was that regardless of what they we, we do nothing. We are seeing the results of that lesson since 2016.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    The GOP needs to read this over and over. The problem is, they have been brainwashed by the leftist media to believe that the country is so overwhelmingly left wing, that only a RINO stands a chance against a Dem. They've swallowed the narrative that conservatives, as a group, are pretty much extinct outside of the Deep South. The thing is, most Republicans I know are anywhere from moderate right to right wing. Most independents I know tend to be moderate to moderate right socially, and usually moderate left economically. When people vote GOP, they're usually not doing it because their main concern is for someone to continue trickle-down economics; they're doing it because they've had it up to here with the Democrats' leftist bullshit. I'm not concerned as much about how much I'm going to get back in my tax return as I am about not being told what guns I'm allowed to own or where I can carry them.

The GOP needs to stop being afraid. I think that at its roots, most Republican politicians, including some we've labeled as RINOs, want to push for more right wing values. They've just been deceived into believing that doing so is the kiss of death to a political career.
    If they cannot learn these lessons by watching RINOs lose and Trump draw in huge (YUGE!!!) crowds at rallies, they simply don’t want the message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Supposedly McSally can still serve in the Senate...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...enate-n2535824

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    McSally conceded in AZ.

Bret Bair on fox news seemed pretty excited about Sinema. He said tonight that she is 'a moderate democrat'. What the h3ll is he smoking.. Oh, I've been hear reports of No Fraud too..
    Last edited by jmp45; 11-13-18 at 17:12.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    Bret Bair on fox news seemed pretty excited about Sinema. He said tonight that she is 'a moderate democrat'. What the h3ll is he smoking.. Oh, I've been hear reports of No Fraud too..
    She voted 60% with Trump.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast