Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Arms is Closing

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Virginia Arms is Closing

Saw it on Facebook this morning, super sad. My first few guns came from there and I always made it a point to at least swing by and look when back on the mainland. Fantastic store and I never had anything but positive experiences with the employees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That's shocking. Truly.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I am really sorry to hear that, they have always had an excellent reputation for great customer service.

I do hope all the folks land something quickly, they are good people.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Lamentable news. Great business. Super owner and staff. I can recall when ALL their racks were empty. Sad. Godspeed to all. The sad thing is that this IS the world brick and mortar stores must operate in. It’s an internet dominated market. Thank you for a fine 21 years men.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I bought my first gun there, a Glock 21, back in 2005. Best of luck to them.

Feedback Score
    Wow, this is sad news. I've bought several guns from Virginia Arms, they always had the best selection.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Terribly sad. I’ve been a customer nearly since Bernie opened. I’ll have to go up the road to F3 from now on.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
    Terribly sad. I’ve been a customer nearly since Bernie opened. I’ll have to go up the road to F3 from now on.
    No guns at F3 FYI
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    F3 for soft goods C&R for guns. Very sad to see this happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 West is in the plaza where F3 use to be, a smaller selection but they are pretty good.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast