Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virginia Arms is Closing

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    sorry to read this news

i purchased my first suppressor there

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Stopped in to see if there was anything on my shopping list on sale. Store has been picked over as expected after a week. But I saw a G22 15 round mag for $32.99. I no longer wonder why they are closing.

They do have an FN Tac 2 rifle in stock so if anyone is looking for one.. I don’t remember the price but it seemed reasonable and there is. 10% off.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I went there on Tuesday and the new inventory was low but there was a lot of consignment guns left. A couple of cans, at 40% they were good deals.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    FYI. I'm now the Chief Armorer over at Elite Shooting Sports. This is Jimmy Smith (of F3 Tactical) and I at Elite for the Customer Appreciation Day/4 anniversary this past Saturday.

JimmyandI.jpg
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb Jensen View Post
    FYI. I'm now the Chief Armorer over at Elite Shooting Sports. This is Jimmy Smith (of F3 Tactical) and I at Elite for the Customer Appreciation Day/4 anniversary this past Saturday.

JimmyandI.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb Jensen View Post

JimmyandI.jpg
    Really glad you landed on your feet.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So glad to hear Robb. You’ve sent multiple items back to me in UT that you worked on.

Always great service and work as well as patient on the phone.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I am so glad to read that, Robb! That was my first worry when I heard the news, I was concerned about your future employment.

I'll be sure and recommend Elite Shooting Sports to folks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12