Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamal Khashoggi event

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is really only a story because of WaPo.
    I really couldn't care less, not our problem, many mafia types have suffered worse fates. MS13 right now does worse every day. Focus on that.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I love how this is the perfect excuse to spank Saudi for being dicks (and 9/11) and y'all are like, "Damn, I wish we could do that here!"

Be careful what you wish for.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I love how this is the perfect excuse to spank Saudi for being dicks (and 9/11) and y'all are like, "Damn, I wish we could do that here!"
    So we're supposed to go and give the people ruled by the House of Saud free elections because they iced one of their own citizens while cleaning house?

And the Deep State does the same shit here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...s_(journalist)
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

The Saudis (who I am in no way defending) killed a Saudi citizen in Turkey in the Saudi embassy (sovereign Saudi territory) and this is somehow an opportunity for us to spank them? We have better reasons to “spank” Saudi Arabia but this isn’t one of them. This is just another excuse for the MSM to go after DJT.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

You don't think Bill and Hillary didn't do that to build the fortune they have?

Feedback Score
    Why is this a story? Someone help me. A Saudi Arab Washington Post writer is killed in a Saudi embassy in Turkey? So what? One down. There was not this uproar when four Americans were killed in Bengazzi.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Why is this a story? Someone help me. A Saudi Arab Washington Post writer is killed in a Saudi embassy in Turkey? So what? One down. There was not this uproar when four Americans were killed in Bengazzi.
    Nor was there this much stink being made when American journalist Daniel Pearl was beheaded by oxygen thieves for all the world to see.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Here is a whole new angle on the Khashoggi event https://www.americanpartisan.org/201...e-not-telling/
    He was not just a journalist.
    Last edited by lowprone; 10-19-18 at 18:15.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That was a good read. Enlightening

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    Here is a whole new angle on the Khashoggi event https://www.americanpartisan.org/201...e-not-telling/
    This article shows a fundamental ignorance of the ME, that is at the root of the long term stupidity of American policy in the ME.

Democracy does not exist in the ME, as we know it. Democracy in every case will bring the Muslim Brotherhood to power and that will bring the world to greater war. Every Islamic state in the ME in ruled by thugs, with secret police to kep them running

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast