Thread: sitncycle for Weight loss?

Feedback Score

sitncycle for Weight loss?

Anyone here knows sitnycle exercise bike for weight loss? Currently, I'm 286 pounds and want to lose weight and improve my fitness through sitnycle. There have a lot of sitnycle reviews on web for exercise.
    Any recommendations about weight loss supplement would be awesome!
    Last edited by Prada; 10-17-18 at 09:38.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bad news...

That's not going to help much. Exercise is great, by all means do it, but if you want to loose weight you need to change what and how you eat. Exercise have very little to do with your weight.

Stop eating sugar. Sugar makes you fat. And do NOT eat anything that says FAT FREE... Fat does NOT make you fat. Eat breakfast!!! put something in your stomach... not a bagel (that;s just a kind of sugar) protean, eggs cheese, meat... and eat something small every 3 hours... set an alarm. After 3 hours your stomach is empty and will start nagging your brain for food like a single 30yr old woman to get married. If you just do those simple things, everything else will fall into place.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Anyone here knows sitnycle exercise bike for weight loss? Currently, I'm 286 pounds and want to lose weight and improve my fitness through sitnycle. There have a lot of sitnycle reviews on web for exercise.
    Any recommendations about weight loss supplement would be awesome!
    Did you read the review you posted? Seems to summarize the +/- of it pretty well.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”