Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Amnesty, Gun Control, Top the Agenda if Dems Win Back the House

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This is the swamp hard at work or else this shit wouldn't still be going on. We lived through thousand dollar hammers in the early 80's and it's still going on. For the Air Force; why don't they have the same choice the rest of us have (drink cold coffee, or throw it away) Tough shit your coffee is cold! No wonder the AF is referred to as the girls team! These price gougers and the idiot-ass bastards keeping them in business should be locked in Hillary's cell!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Well if they don’t stop touching little boys it might be.
    Unlike at Penn State, Michigan State, USC, Baylor, Texas A&M or the long list of public high schools...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Millennial poster children.

These should be placed around the country like Burma-Shave signs.
    Wow, showing your age much?

Feedback Score
    Bush, Clinton, other Bush...
    Millenials may have got Obama, but we also got Trump and have yet to pass an Assult weapon ban, or close the market on certain firearms.

We’re not all ****ed up- its just the loud ones.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by soulezoo View Post
    Wow, showing your age much?
    I'm old, and damn proud of it.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Originally Posted by BH321
    Article 25 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of which we are a signatory states,

This is not a treaty, we are not a communist nation and nobody has a right to my labor.This is not a treaty, we are not a communist nation and nobody has a right to my labor.
    You saved me some typing.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    More on the Dems' gun control agenda:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ur-gun-rights/

While it is true that most of these attempts at gun-control will fail to see the light of day in a Republican-controlled Senate chamber, much less a signature from President Trump, there is a real possibility that gun-grabbers may succeed at adding a couple of their initiatives to legislation that the Senate must pass and that Trump might be forced to sign. Such legislation could be an infrastructure bill, etc. We do not have to look too far back to note that Obama was forced to expand carry rights in national parks when he signed a bill imposing new restrictions on credit card companies after Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) had inserted the language into the Obama backed credit card legislation.
    My take: This is the real fear. Their blatant attempts will fail, but you know how dirty deals are done behind closed doors.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    More on the Dems' gun control agenda:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ur-gun-rights/

My take: This is the real fear. Their blatant attempts will fail, but you know how dirty deals are done behind closed doors.
    I think what we are going to see more of is what happened in Washington and what is going on in Florida now. Tons of money from outside sources poured into getting a referendum on the ballet for a popular vote. That way it circumvents our legal governmental processes and allows it to be listed on the ballot as "little baby children and families protection act" without complete details on what is in it for the mindless masses to vote on. Our Constitutional rights do not belong on a ballot.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Those damn Millennials and their AR15 collections and anime memes and swinging the 2016 election.

They should be more like the fifty year olds who only need a .38 and a shotgun. You know the REAL men in the house.

Not these stupid twenty something sissies who have been fighting GWOT, policing streets, working ambulances, and struggling in a downturned economy like the queers that they are.

Am I right fellas?!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Those damn Millennials and their AR15 collections and anime memes and swinging the 2016 election.

They should be more like the fifty year olds who only need a .38 and a shotgun. You know the REAL men in the house.

Not these stupid twenty something sissies who have been fighting GWOT, policing streets, working ambulances, and struggling in a downturned economy like the queers that they are.

Am I right fellas?!
    Pretty sure no one that posted since this thread was revived today implied that.

Maybe you can recruit the rest of the Virtue Signalers back.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 11-28-18 at 18:07.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast