Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesty, Gun Control, Top the Agenda if Dems Win Back the House

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Watch the Dems attach “assault weapon” confiscation to a bill that funds a border wall or adds billions
    To national defense... Still think he’d veto?
    Yes he would. Gun bans a political suicide.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Regardless. I don't want to give an inch. If you allow one rat in your house pretty soon your house will be full of rats.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    So this happened today . . .

My hope is that there are dozens of videos like this, and that they will be revealed between now and election day.

Feedback Score
    What amazes me is how many Americans that aren't supporters of the hard core left, still vote for the Dems.

Feedback Score
    I'm not too worried about the mid terms. If I recall, Hillary had a 98% chance of winning the Presidency last go around. I believed that and I've also believed that the voting was completely rigged ever since Bill Clinton's second term. Frankly, I'm astounded at what's been accomplished in the last couple of years. I'm well aware that a lot of useful idiots still have their heads buried in the sand, or elsewhere, but I've been pleasantly surprised by how many people seem to be waking up to the fact that the MSM and Dems have been lying to them. I know several black people who have finally realized that it was the Dems who fought to keep them enslaved and a Republican that fought to free them. They are quite pissed and outspoken about it too. #Walk away.

Point #2. They had their man in the White House for 8 years and accomplished NOTHING in regards to gun control. The country simply doesn't want gun control. Its a losing platform and always has been. A large percentage of Dem voters don't want it, and they are truly in conflict about who to vote for because of it. More and more of them are seeing through the deception. I believe her outspoken stance on gun control is the primary reason Hillary lost. It made a lot of fence sitters go our way. Further, the backlash from things like the Kavenaugh witch hunt are hurting the Dems bad. They had to try to keep Kavenaugh off the bench, but I think the majority of people realize it was a pack of lies from a pack of liars, and many Liberals are pissed about their deplorable behavior.

That's my view down her in the middle of liberal town. The pendulum has reached its Zenith. Look out. Its swinging back the other way again.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Watch the Dems attach “assault weapon” confiscation to a bill that funds a border wall or adds billions
    To national defense... Still think he’d veto?
    Yes he would. Gun bans a political suicide.
    I agree. The Donald knows the Republicans in the Senate and House wouldn't support anything else he does if he did that.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Point #2. They had their man in the White House for 8 years and accomplished NOTHING in regards to gun control. The country simply doesn't want gun control. Its a losing platform and always has been. A large percentage of Dem voters don't want it, and they are truly in conflict about who to vote for because of it. More and more of them are seeing through the deception. I believe her outspoken stance on gun control is the primary reason Hillary lost. It made a lot of fence sitters go our way.
    I realize that this is M4C so not to many of the membership cares for the Kalashnikov side of the house but Obama did impose sanctions on Russia which essentially banned the importation of Kalashnikov Concern (formerly Izhmash) rifles, his BATFE declared the Russian 7N6 surplus 5.45 as "armor piercing" and thus banned it, and Trump expanded upon Obama's sanctions which also now includes Molot (VEPR) rifles. While not an out and right ban the tactic they use for the disarmament agenda is the principle of eating an elephant one bite at a time.

The DNC isn't going anywhere, the old adage; "Every vote from here on out is more important than the last one" rings true. They may not win big this mid-term (fingers crossed), or even 2020 but they are not going anywhere.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 10-17-18 at 18:01.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    My hope is that there are dozens of videos like this, and that they will be revealed between now and election day.
    There is one out now on democrap Phil Bredesen who is running for Senate in Tennessee. Hopefully the people of our state will see through his b.s.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is there any chance a ban of any type would get upheld with this SCOTUS lineup? Not likely.
    Listen. Tell. Run Like Hell.

Feedback Score
    If you want to understand the Left in the US, read the works of Saul Alinsky and read about Cloward and Piven. Those are early examples of what's evolved into the current game plan.

The people in charge of the left aren't Americans. They are essentially home-grown foreigners fighting a soft revolution to overthrow the US and replace it with their own state.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast