Thread: Fulton Armory upper reciever's?

Feedback Score

Fulton Armory upper reciever's?

Are Fulton Armory upper recievers good to go? I need a A1 or A2 carry handle upper reciever. I was looking at one of one of these.

Thanks, NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    Are Fulton Armory upper recievers good to go? I need a A1 or A2 carry handle upper reciever. I was looking at one of one of these.

Thanks, NYH1.
    I've used three of them so far with no issues, and have a fourth waiting to go on a different build. I think as long as everything is in spec it's pretty hard to screw up an upper receiver. At least one of mine seems to have been sourced from Brownells based on the markings on the rear pivot pin.. lug (..?)
    One benefit of the Fulton uppers is that they can be had with M4 feedramps as an option, which is nice for those of us using modern M4 profile barrels for 723/727/GUU-5P builds.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I've used three of them so far with no issues, and have a fourth waiting to go on a different build. I think as long as everything is in spec it's pretty hard to screw up an upper receiver. At least one of mine seems to have been sourced from Brownells based on the markings on the rear pivot pin.. lug (..?)
    One benefit of the Fulton uppers is that they can be had with M4 feedramps as an option, which is nice for those of us using modern M4 profile barrels for 723/727/GUU-5P builds.
    Thanks, NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.