Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Game - Who said this?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

A Game - Who said this?

Who said this?

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of."

Answer correctly and post your own.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Who said this?

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of."

Answer correctly and post your own.
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Who said:

"You're great in the locker room pal and your reflexes might die hard. But you're weak when you put your spikes on."
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Who said:

"You're great in the locker room pal and your reflexes might die hard. But you're weak when you put your spikes on."
    Ronin?

Who said it: A guy told me one time, 'Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Ronin?

Who said it: A guy told me one time, 'Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.
    DeNiro in Heat.

Who said:
    " When things look bad and you don't think you're going to make it, you have to get mean. Plumb mad dog mean. Because if you lose your head and give up, you neither win nor live. That's just the way it is ".
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    DeNiro in Heat.

Who said:
    " When things look bad and you don't think you're going to make it, you have to get mean. Plumb mad dog mean. Because if you lose your head and give up, you neither win nor live. That's just the way it is ".
    Josey Wales?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No, that's correctly:

"JOSEY WALES"!!!!

It's not a question...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    "That's what governments are for — get in a man's way."
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    "That's what governments are for — get in a man's way."
    Mal Reynolds in Firefly.

Who said this:

"My theory on Feds is that they're like mushrooms: Feed 'em shit and keep 'em in the dark"
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Ronin?
    Yeah it was a line Sam played by Robert De Niro said to Gregor played by Stellan Skarsgård.

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Who said this:

"My theory on Feds is that they're like mushrooms: Feed 'em shit and keep 'em in the dark"
    Dignam played by Mark Wahlberg in The Departed.

Who said:

“Oh, Eddie… If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now…”
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 10-19-18 at 13:36.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Yeah it was a line Sam played by Robert De Niro said to Gregor played by Stellan Skarsgård.

Dignam played by Mark Wahlberg in The Departed.

Who said:

“Oh, Eddie… If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now…”
    Clark Griswold Quote National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Who Said:

"I can't feel anything anymore. You turned me into a !@cking machine. I don't know what's right or wrong."

Another one that is just as hard.........

" I try to stop thinking. Try to get my head straight. If I could just get my head straight... then everything would be all right."

This is a hard one.....
    Last edited by docsherm; 10-19-18 at 13:49. Reason: Added two
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast