Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Help me pick a 9mm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Especially at the price point you list I think the G19 is the best option. I didnt like earlier gens but I'm a big fan of the Gen 4. For the grip angle take the medium backstrap cut it in half and install the upper half on the pistol. It will change the grip angle to closer to a 1911 and give you the beaver tail you are used to. A new backstrap is like $5 if you dont like it. I started on 1911s and this is what works for me to make it feel like my other guns.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Can’t go wrong with a Glock 19. I know you probably heard that a million times now on this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    The reason I choose, is what I carry. Two Sig Sauer P226 TACOPS. The P226 has proven itself on battlefields, both military and civilian, all over the world. Good enough for the US Navy SEALS, means it's certainly good enough for me... I ALWAYS by the best, as life is too short, and too precious, to go cheap...

One&Done
    "Make haste- slowly." -Marshall Wyatt Earp========= "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." -Kyle Swanson, US Navy SEAL

Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS!

Feedback Score
    I never was a Glock fan but after years and years of being a 1911 only guy I now carry a G19 with a rmr. I can thank my 9mm AR that uses G19 mags for the conversion. Figured I needed a G19 to match and then went crazy with all the aftermarket support. Much like an AR, there's a lot of ways to make one your own.

Feedback Score
    Walther PPQ... Best out of box pistol. Nothing to modify, they just work. And they are more accurate than you are :-)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I would point out RMR cut-out/adapters are available on the Glock (of course others).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    Walther PPQ... Best out of box pistol. Nothing to modify, they just work. And they are more accurate than you are :-)
    Same can be said for all guns. Comes down to what you want. Personally, aside from night sights, I never modify any guns. I either like them the way they are or don't buy them

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Same can be said for all guns. Comes down to what you want. Personally, aside from night sights, I never modify any guns. I either like them the way they are or don't buy them

This. A police trade-in g19 has night sights, so nothing "needs" changed. Heck, a lot of people on this forum would say even night sights arent a necessity.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    SOOOO many good choices these days. I would probably look for a good deal on a M&P 2.0 Compact with factory NS.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    This. A police trade-in g19 has night sights, so nothing "needs" changed. Heck, a lot of people on this forum would say even night sights arent a necessity.
    And that's 95% of my guns. Police trade-ins. They're good, cheap and have everything I need

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast