Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RATS Tourniquet Sling? Feedback Sought

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    The SWAT-T is a much better choice for this.
    I appreciate it.

I suppose that anything is better than nothing, but best practices are best. I have some RATS tucked away in the outdoor kits, due to their size. Bleeding is a bad thing to not be able to stop, effectively.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Stick with the CAT. It's the standard which most people are trained on and very easy to figure out for those that aren't.

with the SOFT as the second most often found in the field (having trained with both I would use either but the CAT is more likely to be put on me faster by someone else).

The RATS would be useful for smaller/children, but the wider band is the standard for TQ.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the RATS tourniquet sling? I like the idea of having stowage for a TQ but want to maintain the functionality of a good shooting sling.

On a related note is there anything else on the market with a sleeve or pouch to hold a tourniquet?

https://sierratac.com/products/rats-...justable-sling

https://youtu.be/cBSnxn0V6V4

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Strongly prefer the SOFTT-W v3 and CAT v7 in that order, carried on-body. That being said, the RATS is better than nothing. The sling is an interesting concept and a viable carry method for it, if the sling design works with your shooting.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123