G&R Tactical
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: In praise of my favorite gun, my Beretta 92G-SD

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I will. I haven’t been shooting it as much lately but I have shot it a good bit since I last posted about it.
    Guns

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

In praise of my favorite gun, my Beretta 92G-SD

Had my BrigTac out today for a bit. I’ve got to agree with you Greg, these Beretta’s are phenomenal. Both my BrigTac and SD have been rock solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Man that is nice. Along those lines I was THIS CLOSE to ordering a Langdon with night sights. Thank God the free trigger job offer has past, so now I can resist. My credit card is in bad shape!
    Guns

Feedback Score
    An LTT Elite is on my short list, cannot decide if I want the night sights or fiber optic though. I can’t abide a pistol that doesn’t shoot to the sights, so the fiber optic front being a Dawson Precision part will probably get the nod. I can get different heights to regulate zero at 25 yards to shoot to the top of the front sight. I find that gives a zero where I drive the dot closer in, and can utilize the top of the front sight post to make longer shots by taking a 6-o’ clock hold at 25 yards, and then figuring out my holds to 100 yards based on the ammo.

I know for sure I want the trigger work, and NP3. Tempted to go for the carry bevel to also get the Cerakote slide. I wonder if Ernest will ship the pistol with your choice of grips installed? I want his grips but not in black, prefer the black cherry, grey, and green in that order.

I get my profit sharing bonus from ye old BNSF Railway in January.... I think I know how it will be utilized. Any reason I shouldn’t? Talk me out of it. I want to carry appendix (yeah a 92 is big but I might be able to make it work), and therefore want a DA/SA pistol for enhanced safety margin.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I FINALLY got another Vertec.
    All I want is an M9A3, a 92G SD, and a Samurai Edge and I can die a content and well lived man

I like my Glocks and they are bae but, Berettas can be plenty accurate. The only people who whine about their size and weight are Hobbits
    Last edited by Firefly; 11-25-18 at 21:41.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I made a couple of small changes to my LTT

12# mainspring
    Beretta slotted grip screws
    I have a big match in Jan so I will just be messing with 1911/Revolver till then.

Hopefully my Warbird Range holster will be done.

Last edited by SW CQB 45; 11-25-18 at 21:49.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I FINALLY got another Vertec.
    All I want is an M9A3, a 92G SD, and a Samurai Edge and I can die a content and well lived man

I like my Glocks and they are bae but, Berettas can be plenty accurate. The only people who whine about their size and weight are Hobbits

I only own 1 Beretta but it is an M9A3. I love it. It is not a G model but that does not matter since I have the kit for it. And it drops in!
    I also put a Beretta Inox solid stainless guide rod in it. I like the fact that front and rear sights can be changed, I like the standard rail so I can mount a light or a laser, the threaded barrel, D spring, and the comical FDE finish! The vertec grip is cool as is the checkering.

I would like a heavier slide though. The brigadier slide is epic.
    I have a full spring kit for it and lots of recoil springs and a locking block kit too. I am keeping it forever. Smooth, accurate and also (to me) hilarious in appearance. I think if you like 92 series guns it is a must own. I like the other 92 series guns too and the grip is perfect for me. The vertec is a bit on the small side but the angle is fantastic as is the checkering so I don't use the houge grip.

Highly recommended. Also the original poster chose.....wisely.
    Last edited by cistercian; 12-01-18 at 21:43.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456