Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cory Karma

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Cory Karma

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...investigation/

Here is a description of the incident as I described it to a lawyer: I stopped to use one of the building’s single-occupancy restrooms. Upon washing my hands prior to leaving, I heard knocking on the door. When it comes to these restrooms it is customary to knock first in case someone is using it, even though there is an inner lock. When I opened the door, Mr. Booker was there. He smiled and very gregariously said “Hey!” We engaged in some brief idle chitchat in the entryway and then he asked me to speak in private. What happened next, happened so fast that it was hard for me to comprehend what was going on. It was one of those surreal moments where what was happening was such a deviation and such a perversion of one’s natural daily routine that I hardly knew how to react. He pulled me into the restroom, albeit not too forcefully and slowly pushed me against the restroom wall. He said that “Being a hero was a serious turn-on”. He continued, “The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.” He then put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub. I seem to remember saying something like “What is happening?” It was a bit like having vertigo. He then used his other hand to grab my left hand with his right and pulled it over to touch him. At the same time, he disengaged from rubbing me and used his left hand to push me to my knees from my shoulder for what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him.

I think watching Cory get grilled by an investigation just like Kavanaugh would be the perfect Christmas gift this year.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Instead of posting this crap on twitter this guy should be talking to the police and the sexual battery of which he claims to be a victim.

'Described it to a lawyer' - what the hell is the matter with folks, if it is true, just report it.

If Booker did this his ass needs to be prosecuted, not talked about on twitter.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    How is this not slander?

Feedback Score
    I believe we (the right) are winning because we dont do stuff like this.

Dont start doing stuff like this.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    No, we don't need another grilling like the Kavanaugh deal for the love of all that is holy. Stop. If this happened, we will never be able to find actual proof (most likely) and it will be a complete waste of taxpayer money.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Bowling ball Booker is a nobody.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I believe we (the right) are winning because we dont do stuff like this.

Dont start doing stuff like this.
    Actually, this is exactly what we need to do. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Actually, this is exactly what we need to do. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
    I agree with the concept while staying within the bounds of ones principles.
    Calling BS on the Kavanaugh situation (which it was), then doing the same makes us hypocrites.

Destroy the left by calling them out and holding them accountable and asking tough questions... not by becoming a “conservative“ version of them. Throwing away the principles that got us this far is a terrible tactic, no matter how good it feels in the moment.

If it actually happened, dude needs to press charges.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 10-22-18 at 13:40.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I agree with the concept while staying within the bounds of ones principles.
    Calling BS on the Kavanaugh situation (which it was), then doing the same makes us hypocrites.

Destroy the left by calling them out and holding them accountable and asking tough questions... not by becoming a “conservative“ version of them. Throwing away the principles that got us this far is a terrible tactic, no matter how good it feels in the moment.

If it actually happened, dude needs to press charges.
    No, what I am saying it let the FBI investigate lol.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I wonder if SNL will do a gay Spartacus character? ... oh wait.... no, no they won't.

I saw the funniest thing from SNL the other day. Kenan Thompson was being interviewed by some talk show host. They were asking him about Kayne and MAGA... he was saying how he got trapped on stage and wanted to get off.

Then the funny part. He said, you know we are fair about politics, we're fair and treat everyone the same, but Kayne trapped us. Oh I think it was Seth Meyers interviewing him. I don't even think Seth believed what he was hearing about "fair"... and Seth is just an angry seething Liberal. I honestly thought it was a joke and that he was going to laugh but he was dead serious... "we're fair".... holy cow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast