Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: caravan of people

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    It would have been better if the President said, we will shut down the border, blow the bridges and open fire on anyone attempting to cross into the United States unlawfully.
    Yeah, it is nice to spout that kind of stuff, but really, you want to machine gun kids who are following their parents?

Aside from the moral implications, pretty sure that would result in a world wide shit storm.

Suffice to say, we need to shut down our border, but fvck, we've needed to do that for 50 years.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    It would have been better if the President said, we will shut down the border, blow the bridges and open fire on anyone attempting to cross into the United States unlawfully.
    this isn't going to happen. what constructive plausible means do you suggest?
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Yeah, it is nice to spout that kind of stuff, but really, you want to machine gun kids who are following their parents?

Aside from the moral implications, pretty sure that would result in a world wide shit storm.
    Well it would certainly weaken our moral high ground about killing a journalist....

And then of course, we would pay 100x for new bridges.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    This shit is crushing our welfare system. Sure, there's people who want to do unskilled labor, and they're no doubt hearing jobs are plentiful, but they still need, or just take benefits to make ends meet. This shit ain't right when we have natural citizens who are homeless, and vets that can't get decent jobs! The leftys need to pay the difference for all these guests they are helping across the border and leave the rest of us the hell alone so we can enjoy our "crumbs".

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Yeah, that's not worked out so well for us in the past...
    The Contras were ultimately successful in the un-election of the Sandinistas.

Just sayin'.....
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    I don't care how they're stopped, they need to be stopped just for the sake of principle.

A thousands strong horde, caravan is quite a misnomer; threatening to illegally enter our country- that's absolutely an invasion. No way around it.

If we cannot protect our border and enforce our laws against a well known thousands strong horde as a sovereign nation, we're truly beyond the pale and quite frankly ****ed.
    I do not give two shits about their children. I do not give a damn about their women. I sure as hell don't give a damn about the males. Your country sucks? Tango Foxtrot Bravo. Fix it or suffer.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THESE URCHINS AT ALL!!! Really, no regrets. These dirtbags CANNOT be allowed to stay. We don't want you, you are NOT welcome. They will be welfare-sucking parasites.

I've read where shitstain Obama changed the asylum rules. Can't Trump just change them back if it was a POTUS thing?

I would instantly stop the catch-and-release thing if the f****d up rules don't allow us to send them packing right away. You will ALL stay in a shitty concentration camp until your deportation hearing, the brats included.

I am SOOOO sick of this shit......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 17:24.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Let México deal with them. I mean, they’d have to go there first...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Its easy, you just don't lead them so much....

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-23-18 at 19:43.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Fix the issues where you are from rather than storming another country.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast