Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SMOS Arms

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hfrog355 View Post
    I double checked and ORW confirmed the information on the site is not correct. The handguards are 6000 series aluminum, not 7000. While this isn't an overly shocking surprise and not a deal breaker, it is somewhat of a let down.
    That’s a bummer. But what I suspected. Now the SMOS rails on sale look better too!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    That’s a bummer. But what I suspected. Now the SMOS rails on sale look better too!
    They do. The 7075 was a big advantage for ORW though. With that gone, now I'm stuck between two things that usually make me bust out the wallet: a great deal (SMOS from TGE) and fancy new hotness (Triarc TRILOK).

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

SMOS Arms

I’d do trilok if money isn’t an issue. That will pair well with the FCD upper. I have a hodge (and had a mega) which is similar but lacks the mlok points all around. The ORW and SMOS also lack mlok all around. The hodge is beefy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I’d do trilok if money isn’t an issue. That will pair well with the FCD upper. I have a hodge (and had a mega) which is similar but lacks the mlok points all around. The ORW and SMOS also lack mlok all around. The hodge is beefy.
    I thought the ORW handuards had 7 sides of M-LOK, or so some of their Facebook captions have said.

I have been told that SoLGW will be doing runs of the WedgeLock in 7075, though still the steel barrel nut.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    I thought the ORW handuards had 7 sides of M-LOK, or so some of their Facebook captions have said.

I have been told that SoLGW will be doing runs of the WedgeLock in 7075, though still the steel barrel nut.
    They aren’t spec mlok, other than 3,6,9. The other locations are close to mlok and you can wedge mlok connections on it. I wouldn’t. I asked them about this directly when they first released them a way back. And this is what they told me personally and what I verified in hand.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345