Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SMOS Arms

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

SMOS Arms

Is SMOS still in business?
    Asking because their site https://www.smosarms.com has been down for days.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    That's not good. I really like their stuff! You may want to try calling them? (541) 955-6548

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Some transitional stuff going on, it will all be back up and running shortly. Not that I'm an official spokesman for anything, just what a little bird told me.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Some transitional stuff going on, it will all be back up and running shortly. Not that I'm an official spokesman for anything, just what a little bird told me.
    That's good to hear! I'm was planning on buying another one of their builder's sets.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    It’s just a splash page, but looks like a nice reboot.

https://www.stubbornmule.com

Feedback Score
    Just checked, still down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    They are making parts for Oregon Rifle Works and Head Down Arms and others.

ORW was selling GFY sets for under $400 for BF. They may have a few left. You can buy SMOS made barrels directly from them too about 25% less than SMOS sold them directly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just wait a bit guys, there is a whole world of new stuff coming, but there are two thing I need to point out.

1. I’m not a spokesman for them, and don’t have much in the way of answers.

2. My understanding is that nothing is finalized at this point, and there are a few different options that are being explored.

I think most people are aware that SMOS has done a great deal of behind the scenes oem work for clients such as those mentioned about, as well as receivers and rails for Noveske and receivers for larue.

I can talk to them and see if they want any particular info released.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anyone know whatever happened with them and dakota tactical? Last I heard of it was the public statement where DT was claiming that smos was using their IP.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast