Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NcStar VISM SPA Flipdot Optic--Opinions Wanted

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    No, I am not "stuck" on flip dots. But a flip dot is the only reason I would ever be interested in a red dot. Only one person here so far has ever used an NcStar optic. It it is junk, so be it. I can simply walk away and use irons--no big deal. Why all of you are so upset is a mystery to me. I am not upset with anyone except possibly Don Qujote who has actively sought to be a dick head--and succeeded.
    No one is upset. In fact I doubt anyone really cares. It's mostly just odd. If it was anything else....tv, car, tires, toaster....etc...and everyone telling you it's garbage would you buy said tv or toaster?

Thing is most people here have been around this stuff to know what works and seen the rest of the stuff fail in classes over the years. For instance, I have never owned a E. German Trabant but I know it's garbage. There's enough overall experience out there to just know. And if you really like to find things out for yourself I have some very very very cheap Chinese Jinggong tires I can send you to test out. Won't cost you a dime. My driver bought 2 sets and on the first set he made it from Pa to IA before one exploded. Brand new set all yours to test out

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I just called some sort of technical support phone number for NcStar. The fold down height of the flip dot is too tall, it will not allow irons to see over it. This means I am not interested in it for any reason. I was initially told otherwise by Optics Planet and based on that is this whole thread.

So it is a moot point now. Thanks to all of you, even Don Qujote for your input anyway.
    Last edited by Dr. Bullseye; 10-26-18 at 17:46.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Tires? No? Still yours if you want it to be the guy who actually uses them instead of just assuming they're bad!?!!?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The forum is infected with Soros staff members to divert discussion from the caravan and Kav threads.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456