Thread: Mail Bombs For Democrats

Feedback Score

Mail Bombs For Democrats

Saw this on the news this morning and I am calling BS. No way there is some loony conservative doing this. Three points:
    1. Our side doesn't do this. Dems do this sort of crap.
    2. We are winning. Why would we sabotage ourselves in this way when things are going our way already with Scotus and Potus. Looking like the House and Senate will stay ours too. It would be stupid for someone on our side to do this right now. Doesn't make sense. Only lefties are that stupid.
    3. None of them have gone off. Clearly just a show.

I think the dems are having one of their many useful idiots send these things out to themselves in an effort to garner some public sympathy.

Share your thoughts?
    Last edited by Bulletdog; 10-25-18 at 12:30.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    All kinds of comical memes pointing out the flaws in these fake bombs. These are more poorly planned than the fake accusations on Kavanaugh.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    After reading the subject line I nearly replied with a tasteless joke that probably would have landed me on a watch list.

I don't actually watch any of the news outlets, so I'm curious, is this "Evil right-winger" mail bomb story officially now eclipsing the probably bad-for-democrats Free Shit Army migrant caravan story in terms of mainstream media coverage?

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    I think the dems are having one of their many useful idiots send these things out to themselves in an effort to garner some public sympathy.

Share your thoughts?
    I’d believe that if they were actually postmarked.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post

Share your thoughts?
    I tend to agree especially given the timing of this event, and the migrant caravan.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    After reading the subject line I nearly replied with a tasteless joke that probably would have landed me on a watch list.

I don't actually watch any of the news outlets, so I'm curious, is this "Evil right-winger" mail bomb story officially now eclipsing the probably bad-for-democrats Free Shit Army migrant caravan story in terms of mainstream media coverage?
    I can only comment on CBS (work related, you don't want to know) but so far today the "bombings" seem to have replaced any mention of a caravan.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    This topic has been going on in the "Civil war" thread since yesterday. No need to start another one.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.