Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: discreet AR pistol bag?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
    I always use racquetball bags with the logo on them.
    I accidently ordered one that had a logo and on the other side was transparent. Kinda defeated the point but in the ad I couldn't tell by the picture. But otherwise I like them it fits great and blends in well.
    I second this. I have a red Wilson tennis racket bag that easily fits my 7" 300BLK PDW with 2 spare mags. I don't use it often, but if discretion was needed, it make a great discreet carry option.

Feedback Score
    A friend uses a tennis racket bag. I use a small gymbag with the Nike logo on it. I have to seperate the upper/lower, but it holds both, a single point sling, at least half a dozen mags, and a fixed blade knife in the side pocket. Has both carry handles and shoulder strap.

While either is certainly discreet in your vehicle, the gymbag, I think, is more universal. A tennis racket bag is out of place anywhere but the court.

I also have a B&T tp9 sbr. I have a laptop bag it fits in, with the suppressor and about 6 mags. Still holds a laptop and cord. Seperate compartments, so taking out the laptop doesn't expose the gun.
    NRA Life, SASS#40701, Glock Advanced Armorer
    Gunsmith for Unique Armament Creations LLC, 07/SOT

VIGILIA PRETIUM LIBERTATIS

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910