Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: discreet AR pistol bag?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Vertx Gamut plus will carry my 17" laptop and an AK/AR pistol with folding brace.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I use a bunch but this is about the best bag I have ever owned - https://sert.us/collections/rifle-ba...=6245980209195
    Thank you

Besides the C3 case, my main covert case that I use is the EMDOM TNT GYM bag - I usually carry two uppers in it:
    http://www.emdomusa.com/Emdom-MM-TNT...ag-p/eu150.htm

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Thank you

Besides the C3 case, my main covert case that I use is the EMDOM TNT GYM bag - I usually carry two uppers in it:
    http://www.emdomusa.com/Emdom-MM-TNT...ag-p/eu150.htm
    I really like the GYM-E bag...but damn the price tag about takes my breath away. While the bag is long enough to hold my pistol, it doesn't look like it will fit in/out cleanly through the smaller zipper (shorter than the length of the bag). But...the design is fantastic. (The vertical tension webbing transferring the weight to the padded bottom is brilliant)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by readyme View Post
    I really like the GYM-E bag...but damn the price tag about takes my breath away. While the bag is long enough to hold my pistol, it doesn't look like it will fit in/out cleanly through the smaller zipper (shorter than the length of the bag). But...the design is fantastic. (The vertical tension webbing transferring the weight to the padded bottom is brilliant)
    Yeah - the price has gone up since it was introduced - it's definitely not cheap. You can put longer weapons through the top zipper - as the end compartments have 'false' dividers to allow the weapon to extend into them. Sometimes you can slip it in that way. If not, the end compartments open up so you can slide the weapon in from the end:
    gym-e.JPG

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    ... If not, the end compartments open up so you can slide the weapon in from the end:
    gym-e.JPG
    I have had two of these for years and never knew that... Took you long enough to tell me MM!

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have had two of these for years and never knew that... Took you long enough to tell me MM!
    That's what my write ups are for!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    That's what my write ups are for!
    I just buy your stuff. I don't read about it!

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I bought one of MM's gym bags just after it came out. Very well made, and nobody gives it a second look.

Highly recommended.

My other favorite bag is one of the sterile backpacks that John Noveske made in a limited run.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by readyme View Post
    Yeah - the price has gone up since it was introduced - it's definitely not cheap. You can put longer weapons through the top zipper - as the end compartments have 'false' dividers to allow the weapon to extend into them. Sometimes you can slip it in that way. If not, the end compartments open up so you can slide the weapon in from the end:
    gym-e.JPG

I have looking at the non-"e" version for a while now, says is will accommodate uppers up to 16", that would be plenty big enough for me and is a little cheaper.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast