Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: discreet AR pistol bag?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I agree with MM. That’s why the duffel bag (gym bag) works so well. I found the Tactical Tailor gym bag to be another great idea... it just needs to be longer. I already contacted them about custom making one that is 28” long and from a red material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    +1 on the 5.11 sling pack. I carry a 7.5 inch with a law folder shockwave setup, spare magazine in the bag on the molle attachments. I look like an old ass college student walking thru life unfazed.
    Last edited by graydog1; 11-02-18 at 23:18. Reason: To add content

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I purchased a sneaky bag some time ago, not happy, cheaply made ..better off with anything else ....

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    I purchased a sneaky bag some time ago, not happy, cheaply made ..better off with anything else ....
    Not what wanted to hear. Especially for the premium price they charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cheap, nondescript and functional. I had it laying around and more than likely didn’t pay much for it. Contains a BCM 11.5” with Aimpoint PRO and 800 lumen tlr1, belt with pistol 2 rifle mags, 1 pistol mag, IFAK, handheld flashlight, multi tool, PIG UCR with 6 rifle and 4 pistol mags, and muffs. Weights a ton, but nobody gives me a second look.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Few quick pictures of what i have. 10.3" barred AR with Aimpoint PRO, Light, vertical grip in a double racquet bag.

Can also fit a 16" if you split the upper and lower. I liked this bag as it has to small zip pockets that are accessed from the front bottom that I put gloves and ear pro in that are away from the main compartments with the rifles parts. Also has a thin side pocket that I stuff spare parts and mags in.

This bag is pretty soft, there's padding pretty much all the way around but I think I'd look for one with more if I were to carry for more than just from inside to the car.

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I love cryes backpack. I have an exp2100 and it's amazing. Throw a law folder on your gun and blend right in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Furbyballer; 11-24-18 at 10:25.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If your bag has MOLLE and a bunch of patch panels you're not being as discreet as you think you are. When I first got it, I was kinda worried that the Vertx Gamut Plus would be a giveaway but after spending the day in Seattle with it and seeing a bunch of bark eating granola's with similar bags, even Vertx, it eased my mind a bit.
    Attachment 54652

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Got this 28" Bulldog bag that works nicely.

But most of the time I just use one of these:

Last edited by Joelski; 11-24-18 at 17:02.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Got this 28" Bulldog bag that works nicely.

But most of the time I just use one of these:

+1 on the bulldog bag. It was $30 at my local g.s. and holds 2 11.5" upper AR pistols.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast