Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: discreet AR pistol bag?

Feedback Score
    I decided to go with the mandolin case idea. It's nice and padded, plus an outside pocket holds spare magazines. The case will hold my pistol with a 20 round magazine in place. A shoulder strap has allowed me to carry it in public with no questions asked.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Dude, I know you're new, but you created your own thread for this topic and you should keep that going for questions on your build. This is like the third time you've come into a completely different thread to ask the same question.

Quote Originally Posted by RECON300 View Post
    thank you and sorry about that im new to forum stuff

Feedback Score
    Like the mandolin case for the AR. Good option.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Stop by your local thrift stores and find a discreet bag that of the proper demensions. I found a tennis racket
    bag to be perfect for my pistol. Now I refer to my pistol as my "tennis racket."

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    My pistol perfectly fit in "Tennis racquet bag" . They are just perfectly fine.
    Last edited by roger65; 08-21-20 at 03:10.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    WRB - https://wrbsales.com/product/discreet-sub-gun-case-23/

American made, and adjustable tie-down points. Mine is the 25.5" model, because I didn't want to screw up and order it too small. It appears in retrospect, the 23" model would've worked, too.

I use it for my Bren 805.

Mag pouches are on the inside (you get two, 2-mag pouches with it), so it doesn't scream - DISCREET GUN CASE, RIGHT HERE!!!

Also has a pouch there in the center for your suppressor. Since I don't have one, I just stuck a CAT in there. Seemed a good place to store one.

Also has that clear case to store any NFA paperwork in. And it's ALL, velcro-adjustable.
    That's a very nice case. American Mountain Supply builds a SBR case with less features at a reduced cost, also USA made. They are available in more colors than black and tan, too. https://www.americanmountainsupply.c...cases/sbr-case

I have one of their "discreet rifle cases" and have been happy with it. It travels with me whenever I drive out of state and, of course, to the range for 5 years or so.

Feedback Score
    Cherry bomb pack from eberlestock, i have its big brother and its awesome. In there I have a brokendown 16” ar, rangefinder 2-10 scope, bipod, aimpoint pro, rear bag, Bandolier with 8 30rd mags, a mag in the lower, 2 mags in mag pouches in the same compartment as the rifle. It is easy to carry around, and fits things VERY well. Their is a lot more space than one would expect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    There a guy in gunbroker that really makes some sweet custom cut violin cases. Not too bad either with the prices . I picked up one a few years back for an sbr

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robstercraw View Post
    There a guy in gunbroker that really makes some sweet custom cut violin cases. Not too bad either with the prices . I picked up one a few years back for an sbr
    i just pop the pins and put it into a small gym bag or backpack, wrapped in a jacket.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ^Defeats the purpose; not what the OP is asking about. He's asking about bags from which you can immediately deploy an AR pistol/SBR.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    ^Defeats the purpose; not what the OP is asking about. He's asking about bags from which you can immediately deploy an AR pistol/SBR.
    there's no such thing, regardless. If you need immediate response, draw your pistol, dive to cover. Once there, you'll have the 10 seconds needed to assemble the AR. keep the rd in the chamber and the mag in the lower. it's safe. No matter what lug it around in, if you have to open a case, it's going to be 3 seconds, which is a very slow draw and fire pistol time. If you also have to rig a sling or unfold a buttstock, that adds at least another second. in 4 seconds, I can draw and hit a dozen men at 10m, or half a dozen at 30m. or a couple at 100m. to include going prone or supine.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast