Thread: AAC Blackout suppressor mount for Steyr AUG

Feedback Score

AAC Blackout suppressor mount for Steyr AUG

AAC doesn't stock this part anymore. Does anyone have any thoughts on where I might find one? Midway and Brownells don't have one. I am thinking about just having the barrel rethreaded to 1/2x28, but would rather not be so invasive if I don't have to. That being said, I have an AUG suppressor gas plug already, so rethreading is definitely an option.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Flash hider: https://www.advanced-armament.com/BL...der_p_447.html

if not that, save yourself the expensive cost and just use a thread adapter: http://www.cncwarrior.com/category-s/2096.htm

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    ^^^ it says in stock at AAC ^^^

Feedback Score
    Frank at AAC said they have been out "for several years". I sent back the one that I had that AAC had mismarked (it was an HK G3/HK91 mount) and he was good enough to call and let me know that they are no longer in production. ADCO said that they can rethread it and it won't shorten the barrel or require a pinned mount. I like the adapter idea alot, as long as there are no alignment issues.
    Last edited by Mitch1352; 10-27-18 at 09:43.

Feedback Score
    Hey. I just saw this. Are you still looking? I have one. Blackout 51t flash hider. Bought it and decided to go surefire instead. Still in the package. I’ll PM my email address.

Feedback Score
    Yes please. To confirm: it is an AAC 51T Blackout flash hider/suppressor mount for a Steyr AUG, M13x1 LH.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 17:00.