Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues with Noveske SPR barrel and Surefire FH

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    You're going to just have to search. I have seen it in several of the Facebook clone homo groups. Basically what people need to understand is that a muzzle device should thread on with minimal effort by hand. Anything more than that and you need to ask why.
    Thanks. I’m sending it to ADCO tomorrow. I’m guessing the barrel threads will need to be revised. It was stupid that I did that, but I’ve had a few rifles with “tight” threads......not as bad as this though.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    You're going to just have to search. I have seen it in several of the Facebook clone homo groups. Basically what people need to understand is that a muzzle device should thread on with minimal effort by hand. Anything more than that and you need to ask why.
    Agreed. +1000

None of my muzzle devices have ever required more than light finger tip pressure to twirl them onto the threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    I got the upper back. Took less than a week. Looks like they used the new FH i sent in and discarded the old one. It would also appear that they didn’t have to cut the barrel back as far as I could tell. I will post a range report this weekend. They sent me no paper telling me what they wound up doing though, and ADCO would not email me back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12