G&R Tactical
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Colts Hold Their Value Better than Other Brands?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Take advantage??? I put them on GB. People bid on them. Let me guess??? You would have said no. I am giving them to you for 1000$. Stupid comment. If I didn’t have an AR and I needed one during that time I would’ve bought one. Obviously people felt like they needed them.
    So, you didn't put them on GunBroker at that particular time thinking 'hey, I'll make a mint.' Instead you thought, 'heck, I'll get what I've got in them.' Yeah, right.

You took advantage of the times, plain and simple, which has nothing to do with Colts holding their value.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 11-12-18 at 22:14.
    "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse." - Henry Ford

“You are responsible for your actions, but the world doesn’t turn around you, so it’s important that you find something bigger than yourself to work for, a way for you to make a difference.” - Drew Dix, MOH VN '68

Feedback Score
    Good post, I agree 100%.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Funny gun guys are all freedom / free market until a gun rush hits, then they want price controls...
    - Rhino

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Funny gun guys are all freedom / free market until a gun rush hits, then they want price controls...
    This. Or when when people get all worked up about a company that raises their prices during a panic, when, if that panic were for a legitimate reason, they could potentially lose a large portion of their business. Get while the getting’s good goes both ways.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Part of freedom and the free market is being at liberty to gripe about prices and marketing practices.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    There are two kinds of nations in the world -- those that use Metric and those who have walked on the moon.
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Good post, I agree 100%.
    Now you probably understand why I'm not in business and sold my rental houses.
    "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse." - Henry Ford

“You are responsible for your actions, but the world doesn’t turn around you, so it’s important that you find something bigger than yourself to work for, a way for you to make a difference.” - Drew Dix, MOH VN '68

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567