Quote Originally Posted by La26 View Post
We had a shooting victim here in New Orleans a few months ago. He was standing by his car having just got off work when he was approached by a young gentleman. An argument ensued, and the victim was shot 18 times with a 9mm, just about everywhere in his body including three head shots. The perp ran off, and was arrested a short time later. When the ambulance arrived, the victim stood up and walked to the gurney and laid on it so the EMT's could start working on him to save his life. He was transported to the local Hospital and the trauma team saved him. He kept saying that all he wanted was to go back to work (he held two jobs to support his family). He survived the shooting, and if anyone reads this in time, he and his story will be on the Channel 4 News (WWL TV), here in New Orleans tonight (Friday May 10, 2019) at 10:00 pm entitled "The Miracle Man". Maybe not related to this thread because I have no idea what 9mm ammo the perp was carrying when he shot the victim. His story might be available on WWLTV.com if you care to search for it. I'm terrible with tech stuff, so I can't post a link, sorry.
Similar situation in NYC maybe 10 years ago. Cops shot guy 22 times. He lived