Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Reneck Revolt/Antifa arming up.... Somthing I think we need to be aware of.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Soy Team 6: are these males? The person on the lower left looks like a female. It may be these are all transexuals. I can't believe these people are taking themselves seriously. Is this a joke?
    Actually, back when I was really looking into them more I came to the conclusion that lot of Antifa Facebook pages really are satire. I don't know that to be true, but it was the conclusion I came to.
    The pages were often a little too ludicrous to not be someone lampooning the group.

I realize that in this day and age that nothing is really too ludicrous to be true but a lot of these Antifa Facebook pages were engaging in what was obvious self-parody with their posts, so unless they really do have that little self awareness ( Which is actually a distinct possibility) I formed the opinion that many of of the Antifa pages on Facebook were just people making fun of them.

As far as the Feral Left establishing an armed wing, we also an Antifa-affiliated group - the John Brown Gun Club - rent a table a gun show last year. Looked like a couple of scrawny hipsters with a Mosin and some sort of partially Tapco'd AK on the table in front if them.
    Nobody at the show gave paid then much mind.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    Everybody has a game plan ( and they are treating this like a game ) until they get punched in the nose.
    That they speak about violence with weapons ( when most have never been punched in the nose ) against
    their political opposites who in many cases have actually been engaged as a rifleman with our nations enemies
    speaks volumes about their naivete.
    I would not however make fun of or lite of someone who say's they are prepared to kill you.
    Exactly. While they are fools and children, they are dangerous fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Exactly. While they are fools and children, they are dangerous fools.
    Aim a firearm at someone who KNOWS how to use one, and they'll find out how dangerous their foolishness can be...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This whole movement has been a bit of a train wreck and unfortunately no one on the Left is going to disavow them as dangerous radicals.
    Yeah this is going to go bad, bike lock guy gets a gun, what could go wrong with that?
    I'm anxious to see how these folks will be handled in Court. Suddenly the bad guy with a gun is Liberal.

How the Neo-Liberals use the Far Left.
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-01-18 at 20:17.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What a bunch of retards on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    You GO, girlfriends!

Wow, by the looks of it only 1 or 2 of these "guys" has made a fist before...

And yes, I am including the game of rock, paper, scissors to determine whose GF would drive them in my estimate.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    As far as the Feral Left establishing an armed wing, we also an Antifa-affiliated group - the John Brown Gun Club - rent a table a gun show last year. Looked like a couple of scrawny hipsters with a Mosin and some sort of partially Tapco'd AK on the table in front if them.
    Nobody at the show gave paid then much mind.
    The John Brown Gun Club is part of the Redneck Revolt. JBGC has a pretty large chapter in the area where I live.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    There are Special Forces and then there are Special Ed Forces.
    LOL What would THAT patch look like???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    LOL What would THAT patch look like???

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    Haha there you go!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast