Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Scam

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    It's all the same guy, a now former user named joestolarik7949. He's been deleted for being naughty.

Thanks for the heads up.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    he must have re-registered under a new name

Recipient Users: acbarthuly, ack495, aclawrence, adh, af_tt
    hey can you help my family
    Hey do you know of anybody who is stationed at the following military bases: Fort Bragg, Fort george meade, Fort detrick, Kirtland Air Force Base, Naval Station Norfolk, or
    Naval Station Ocean? I need to get in touch with someone that works high on the chain of command such as the installation commander or a manager at a research and development facility. My local police department said that I should contact the FBI but they are currently working on my case and they also said that I should contact these military bases that this person they are looking for works at a research and development facility at a base. I'm not sure
    what to do here except to try asking high on the chain of command or a criminal investigator that works at one of these bases. My story is long and unfortunately I don't have a name for the person that works at one of these facilities.. except maybe a Williams. I have a long distant cousin that has been in prison in California since the late 1980s and the authorities believe he angered someone that works for the military/government. This person sent thugs
    down to our apartment and they claimed that the person that sent them they didn't mention any names worked at an R&D facility when I chased them off the property I even managed to get a quick glance at their cell phone contacts with a list of those above bases listed. I'm asking for help because I thought that by joining
    a military network might help so professionals could help point me in the right direction. Would you be able to help me? Also this person the authorities are looking for is reportedly misusing classified intell and this could potentially jeapordize national security.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Yup, he did, and he's banned again as of now.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    He also just registered another name, but had not sent out any PM's yet. I perma-banned that third user account as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I got one and deleted it. Thanks for keeping up with this turd.
    Support your local Deputy.

It is better to sweat in Training than Bleed in Battle.

www.usnst.org

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    He created a new account today - that's five. That particular turd has been flushed as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12