Thread: CZ P10S & P10F

Feedback Score

CZ P10S & P10F

I'm interested in the S more so than the F.

What do y'all think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oMUYYGLZhY

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.a View Post
    I'm interested in the S more so than the F.

What do y'all think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oMUYYGLZhY
    I had a first gen P-10c..It was a good handgun, very accurate, but it had some fleas that, it appears that CZ has taken care of..Such as the extremely stiff ambi mag release,CZ went to reversable one on these,that's supposedly much easier to use..And, they fixed the striker rotation problem, took a little rework, but, they got it done..Still,I think I'd hold off buying one for about 6 months and see how they shake out, being an early adapter isn't always a good thing...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Agreed. I stayed away from the C because of the varying reports of reliability, but was always intrigued by them. Being late to the party was always my MO in terms of adoption. Mostly because I'm too poor and unconnected to get every new thing. Hopefully, these shake out well. Another choice on the market is always good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Those look great. I'm still rocking my 1st gen and love it. I definitely want a full size in .40 s&w along with a red dot.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ...of course I don't recall seeing it offered in .40 s&w.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    Hmmmm… well that makes picking up a Canik TP9SFx a little tougher.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

CZ P10S & P10F

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    Hmmmm… well that makes picking up a Canik TP9SFx a little tougher.
    I’ve shot both plenty, and would go P10c all day. I do like the Canik though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I had a first gen P-10c..It was a good handgun, very accurate, but it had some fleas that, it appears that CZ has taken care of..Such as the extremely stiff ambi mag release,CZ went to reversable one on these,that's supposedly much easier to use..And, they fixed the striker rotation problem, took a little rework, but, they got it done..Still,I think I'd hold off buying one for about 6 months and see how they shake out, being an early adapter isn't always a good thing...
    CZ redesigned the mag catch. The original version caught a notch on the front of the magazine. This new one catches a notch on the side, just like other pistols. I've had problems with magazines ejecting on their own with mags empty and with some rounds left. It seems that when the old mag catch was fouled by carbon it wouldn't seat properly into the front mag notch. That along with recoil forces could disengage the catch from the magazine. I'm hoping the new design solves this issue.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk