Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Company Profile- Centurion Arms

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    That tab on the gas block is just absolutely genius!! I wish all manufacturers did that! Would make installation and timing so much simpler!

Sorry I couldn't make it to the course, but thank you for contacting me and I hope I helped get the word out enough to make it worth the time for the course!
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    IG

Just curious as to the MK12 gas block pinning. Your pics are pinned on the bottom but on the site pics they are pinned on top.
    NRA Life Member Since 1993

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nice write up IG. Thanks for taking us along.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I've been lucky enough to get to see Monty and Corrie's shop. I also got to see his 308 in the works. Any chance of doing another Armorer's course in Morgantown? I got the email and wanted to attend but it fell on a busy weekend for me at work and there was no way in Hades that I could attend.

Feedback Score
    Awesome write up for sure.

I use some of Centurion Arms products. I have one of their C4 carbine cutout rail. Also use a few of their BCG's and I think one of their gas blocks.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    A lot of the new products that IG mentioned are up on the site, but say OOS. There are 5.56 billet receivers along with the 7.62 ones.

Feedback Score
    Just placed a special order with Corrie at Centurion. Great customer service. I have several rails (Carbine Cutout, Colt Trooper), have two new lowers on the way, and it has been confirmed there will be a new run of 12.5" barrels in the coming months. I will be in for one for sure.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Just needs a barrel, and I anxiously awaiting to see what Monte is working on.

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    Just needs a barrel, and I anxiously awaiting to see what Monte is working on.

Mine is laying next to me, I had him use the new SR25 replacement barrel from Rainier Arms. I’ll be writing it up once I get a muzzle device for it, then pics and rounds down range.

I would not expect Monty to do custom builds using barrels from other companies, but I believe the exception was made for it being in an article. That, and Monty is a super good dude.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Just put my first Centurion Arms product to use, a 13" OEM MLOK rail they make for Colt LE6920 ARs.

Worked great, very comfortable and didn't get hot, even after pouring 50 rounds through it in under 2 mins or so.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast