Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sessions Resigns.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Can we replace the 5 year old in the Oval office first? I watched his press conference today and any lingering hope I had is long gone. The man is insane.

Even Obama's administration wasn't this much of a shit show.

I guess we watched different press conferences because the one I watched had a bunch of unhinged liberals trying to fire gotcha questions at him while shouting over one another.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I guess we watched different press conferences because the one I watched had a bunch of unhinged liberals trying to fire gotcha questions at him while shouting over one another.
    I agree. Acosta was being obnoxious. Could Trump have handled it better, sure. Would I have handled it differently? No.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    After watching the press conference there is no way we will make it that long. He needs to be gone. Today. But 2020 will do. Hope he gets primaries out so we can get a real conservative in there instead of a New York Democrat who thinks he is an emperor.
    However much you or others may hate Trump, and however many his failings, people on the left should (but never will) realize that Trump's petty and broad-based demagoguery is saving the country from actual far-right types. His language and mannerisms are crass and abrasive - as are nearly ALL New York politicians regardless of party, skin color or other group status. It goes with the region. His actual positions are not radical by any historical standard and are not at all far from those taken by DEMOCRAT HARRY REID, Ross Perot, and others during the 1990's. Trump was publicly a Democrat through the 90's. The gaslighting of Trump as some racist Nazi is insane, asinine, and simply a sign of how far the pendulum had swung and how NPC echo-chamber like the media had become.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    After watching the press conference there is no way we will make it that long.
    YMMV.

How a POTUS conducts himself during a press conference is something I could not care less about. Economy, Jobs, National Security, Defense, Healthcare, Justice, etc., those are the things that matter.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    YMMV.

How a POTUS conducts himself during a press conference is something I could not care less about. Economy, Jobs, National Security, Defense, Healthcare, Justice, etc., those are the things that matter.
    BINGO!!! I would add for anyone that is having issues with the POTUS to turn off your TV and read the results of what the administration does every week. I think you will be very happy. If you get yourself all wrapped up over what he says, that's on you.

I would also add that one of the main reasons that those not inclined voted for him was judges and he and McConnell have done a hell of a job on that front. This generation of judges will linger for 20 - 30 years and they have been some of the most conservative put in place by any republican president.

Feedback Score
    A roaring economy, China on its heels, NATO actually thinking about defense, trade deals that are actually good for us. Sure, throw the guy out.

If cuck GOPers would stand up for themselves, and us, maybe we could do with out Trump. Trump was supposed to be the start of the dark ages for America and it's nothing but win, win, win. The crazy drives the left nuts and literally cost us nothing.

If you think it is 'bad' now, just wait until Trump starts trolling them over Mueller finding NADA or a pile of BS, and the lack of impeachment. It is going to be DELISH.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    From the trend of the last two years, Sessions won't be the last to resign, asked to resigned, fired, retired, quit from Trump's administration.
    If you ain't makin' America great, hit the road, bums. There's at least 260 democraps that need to drain WITH the swamp now.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    I wonder if this has something to do with scuttlebutt about Trump wanting to legalize marijuana after the midterms.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    A roaring economy, China on its heels, NATO actually thinking about defense, trade deals that are actually good for us. Sure, throw the guy out.

If cuck GOPers would stand up for themselves, and us, maybe we could do with out Trump. Trump was supposed to be the start of the dark ages for America and it's nothing but win, win, win. The crazy drives the left nuts and literally cost us nothing.

If you think it is 'bad' now, just wait until Trump starts trolling them over Mueller finding NADA or a pile of BS, and the lack of impeachment. It is going to be DELISH.
    These points are partial at best and overall misleading. The economy is doing well but it is hardly in some grand state that is unprecedented. Overall growth has been good yes. But I can point to a number of time is the last 16 years it was as good. But in return we have record setting deficit. Decreased spending power, prices on raw materials increasing and jobs being lost due to the tariffs. All the while China and our trade partners are starting to look elsware for their goods and American farmers need a bailout to get through.

And of course our allies are sick and tired of us in the last 2 years thanks to his antics. He is an embarrassment from an international relations point of view.

You can't just use talking points and claim that makes up the entire economy. You have to look at the long term.

Take trumps desire to bring back manufacturing jobs. I hear people cheer about that, especially here all the time. But the cold hard fact is that those jobs are at best short term. Manufacturing is going to become more and more automated and within many of our lifetimes you can expect fully automated factories for many goods. So what is the point of bringing back all these manufacturing jobs when it is a dying industry? The answer is simple. It appeals to voters who don't look at the long picture.

In the end though it isn't even about politics. To most trump supporters, including many people here, it is about religion. He could walk down and break the neck of a reporter in a press conference and you all would say it is what the guy deserved then go on and vote Trump in as Emperor.

He represents the darkest parts of America. He appeals to radicals and racists like 7n6 and stirs them up. And frankly he is a shitbag that needs to be flushed down the toilet and back to the sewers where he belongs.

If you cheer this guy on like a messiah then you need to go back and read our founding documentation again and try to remember what this country is about. Because Trump isn't it.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Can we replace Pence too? That guy is useless. Talk about being irrelevant and a waste of space.
    I'm trying to think of a Vice President that wasn't...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast