Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA AR pistol Kits

Feedback Score
    I think PSA, for the money, does an excellent job on their wares.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I own 2 and I've run the quality gamut of other stuff from bushy to LMT. You cant beat the price but I feel its a roll of the dice. You might get something trouble free or something of dubious quality. I know what I'm looking for so I'm confident and I think as long as you are willing to pop it apart and do your own QC then you will be fine. If theres a serious issue I believe they will make it right.

My PSA 556 and 300 are both well assembled and do what they are supposed to do. I trust them to run for my purposes. If I was building a top tier rifle I'd likely look elsewhere but for my every now and then shooting I'm happy. My 10.5" 556 is my HD gun and since it sits much and runs little I dont have an issue with it in this role. If I was deploying and for some random reason building my gun rather than getting it issued I'd absolutely get better, more well known components or more likely run a different gun. YMMV of course.

Feedback Score
    Your Agency authorized a kit gun? Not asking sarcastically. I'd actually prefer one of builds over my issued colt.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered_Pair View Post
    Using this kit as a work gun, it's been pretty reliable over the last year with zero hiccups on the range, appprox 2500 rds on it. A lot handier than having a 16 inch carbine for room clearing.
    Your Agency authorized a kit gun? Not asking sarcastically. I'd prefer my builds to my issued Colt, to be honest.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmatt View Post
    Your Agency authorized a kit gun? Not asking sarcastically. I'd prefer my builds to my issued Colt, to be honest.
    You related to this guy? http://www.akfiles.com/forums/member.php?u=183815

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NQNPIII View Post
    I'm not a member of that forum. I'm guessing your asking because of the double post? Lol

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmatt View Post
    I'm not a member of that forum. I'm guessing your asking because of the double post? Lol
    Your name caught my eye. I get a lot of my Ar15 info there without having to wade through a bunch of other stuff.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by friendo View Post
    Thats where I am now. I got a 10.5 Nitride pistol kit and made a handy little KISS truck gun out of it. With irons it's surprisingly accurate. So, I bought another, same kit, and also ordered a Sig Romeo RD to make it a more tacticool rig.

At 25 yards using XM193 the second one was all over the target and thats off a bench and equipped with a RRA NM 2 Stage trigger with a 3.5 lb. break.

I did notice tossing it back in tha safe the A2 flashider was loose but still, that shouldn't cause it to pattern like a shotgun.

I put a 3x PA scope on it, tightened the FH and will shoot a variety of of different ammo including 62 gr. If it still shoots 10" fliers all over the paper, I have no idea what my recourse is. PSA states emphatically in their return policy once a gun is transferred to a customer's name they will not take it back
    Some policy.
    Whatever happened with this pistol finally? I am looking at maybe getting a PSA pistol but now I'm a little worried now.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Have not fired mine yet but all looks good from the outside.

Feedback Score
    Looking at picking one up for a dedicated truck gun. I have an anderson lower a lpk with a nib trigger and a shockwave blade/tube buffer and a charging handle sitting in a parts box .upper/ bcg and a rear sight would be all I was missing for a kiss/truck gun

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast