Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Shooting in California Bar

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    So I'm not seeing the media sensationalism on this one . . .

White guy shoots up a country western bar in a predominantly white college town, doesn't fit the Identity Politics agenda. I wonder if the killer had a connection to the school, that specific bar, or the girls there turned him down time and again. But he chose that place for some reason.
    Guess it's not a hate crime against white people or Christians (a lot of Lutheran students?). If the bar was gay or a place where Muslims gathered... it would be instantly labeled as such.

Killing white people and/or Christians seems to be okay to the media.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by voiceofreason View Post
    Guess it's not a hate crime against white people or Christians (a lot of Lutheran students?). If the bar was gay or a place where Muslims gathered... it would be instantly labeled as such.

Killing white people and/or Christians seems to be okay to the media.
    you forgot Jews ! that also is OK to the left as they call us nazis ?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    you forgot Jews ! that also is OK to the left as they call us nazis ?
    I was listening to a conservative podcast that mentioned a victimhood nobility scale. White males are on the bottom, followed by white women, then I think it was Asians/Asian Americans. Jews are lumped into the white male category.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    No mention of social media anything. The media aren’t camped out at his house or talking to every old girlfriend. I wonder if this investigation will go the way of Las Vegas and disappear. David
    Well, his home town is on fire along with the surrounding towns so that would explain the absence of media there. Fire started shortly after the shooting, not sure exactly when though.

I may have known the shooter, we both went to CSUN and if he hung out at the Veterans Resource Center then I probably had a conversation or two with him, probably back in ‘15 or ‘16, but I see so many people there I cannot be certain I ever met him.
    Last edited by rero360; 11-10-18 at 13:16.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    This quote CNN is reporting was on this PODS Facebook page.

“I hope people call me insane... (laughing emojis).. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'.. or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening..."

To me that statement clearly indicates an attack designed to add another nail to the 2nd amendments coffin. This is a political statement by a madman.
    So the guy wanted to save lives by carrying out a mass murder so that more anti-gun legislation is passed in CA who already has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country???

Sounds like some sort of set-up.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    So the guy wanted to save lives by carrying out a mass murder so that more anti-gun legislation is passed in CA who already has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country???

Sounds like some sort of set-up.
    Sounds like liberal logic to me

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well that really sucks. The poor SOB was shot 5 times buy the BG, and may have survived them, but the 6th bullet came from friendly fire, and that's the rnd that apparantly killed him:

Sheriff: Police bullet killed LEO in Thousand Oaks shootingThe coroner's report noted that Sgt. Helus was shot six times and that it was the CHP officer's bullet that fatally struck him

https://www.policeone.com/officer-do...tV_zquHZjxg7S4
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Well that really sucks. The poor SOB was shot 5 times buy the BG, and may have survived them, but the 6th bullet came from friendly fire, and that's the rnd that apparantly killed him:

Sheriff: Police bullet killed LEO in Thousand Oaks shootingThe coroner's report noted that Sgt. Helus was shot six times and that it was the CHP officer's bullet that fatally struck him

https://www.policeone.com/officer-do...tV_zquHZjxg7S4
    That is a heavy cross to bear . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567