Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in California Bar

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My gut feeling is, that someone in the California legislature will purpose a ban on semi-auto handguns...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    They said the shooter appeared to use a Glock .45 assault pistol. You think they would know by now, gun control laws do NOT stop “lawbreakers”, and they NEVER will.
    Is that gonna' be a thing with the media now, "assault" objects?
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Description of the shooter from an eyewitness IN the bar:

Whittler, a daughter of a military veteran, told "Fox & Friends" she was at the bar celebrating a friend's 21st birthday when shots rang out. She said of the 11 people she was with, there are still five friends who she hasn't heard from yet. She recalled getting trampled on and hit in the head with a barstool when patrons made a dash to the door. A man eventually pulled her up and helped her escape.

She described the gunman as wearing all black clothes, a black baseball cap and a ski mask-type item partially covering his face. Several other witnesses offered a similar description, telling reporters the tall gunman first shot at a bouncer working the bar's door and then opened fire -- seemingly at random -- at those inside.

Whittler said the gunman “knew what he was doing.”

“While I was inside I would say [I heard]…about a good 30 seconds [of gunshots]…he had two [magazines] that I know with him. He changed them within about six seconds, which was really fast,” she said.

“As soon as he walked in he had perfect form…he looked like he knew what he was doing. He had practiced, he had been shooting [before]," she told "Fox & Friends."
    Sounds like a false flag, Manchurian candidate, Anqueefa kamikaze run to me; JUST the thing the former mayor of San Franshitsco needs to impose a gun ban on DAY 1 in office. :shifty:
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    CNN is calling it a 'short barreled pistol'. Who knows what really is what was used. After bump stocks, next on the list is arm-braced pistols. Which will be used as cover for some mag or other limit.

RBG, go towards the light... You've fought the good fight...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Sad news from my hometown. "TO" was a great place to live and still is one of the safest cities in this nation.

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/20...ia/1927840002/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Description of the shooter from an eyewitness IN the bar:

Sounds like a false flag, Manchurian candidate, Anqueefa kamikaze run to me; JUST the thing the former mayor of San Franshitsco needs to impose a gun ban on DAY 1 in office. :shifty:
    You got all that from some club goer? Her family member being a "military veteran" doesn't mean anything

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Shooter Marine vet.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    I’ll bet he was a real asshole.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    My first thought exactly. Prayers to the victims and their families.

The tin foil in me says get ready to start seeing these every three to four weeks again; now that a certain group of people have partial power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. The Dems have the House, therefore there will be an increase in frequency of mass shootings?

Whatever you say...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Glock - .45ACP

"He changed magazines really fast - within 6 seconds" ..... LOL. If he really knew what he was doing, he would have done it in 2 seconds.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast