Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: RGB in hospital after fall

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Liberals are already offering ribs and spare organs for her. To build a Frankenberg.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yes, they'll reanimate her. Ruth Vader Ginsburg. Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Broken ribs, old lady, posture like that, in winter.... ugh. That has pneumonia written all over it.
    Pretty much my exact thoughts, pneumonia is right behind those broken ribs this time of year.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I don't wish her dead by any means, but sometimes you just need to reevaluate and go to old folks home.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Sure they can rebuild her and rehabilitate but physically unfit to stay in her position is physically unfit. If it is determined she will be removed and the next nomination will be up for grabs.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What a tragedy. I'll sure be happy to see Amy Coney Barrett replace her though.

It'll be interesting to watch the left and feminists tear apart a female nominee, show their true colors and what hypocrites they are.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I wish her a speedy recovery and a long peaceful retirement.

Andy

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I do not wish her ill but she does need to retire. With her age and health this puts her at bad risk of Pneumonia. If the Dems had been smart she would have retired while Obama was in office and he could have appointed someone. But their loss is our gain.

And I will say, despite not liking Trump overall I have been pretty happy with his SCOTUS picks.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast