Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RGB in hospital after fall

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    "Let me help you down those steps..." Justice Kavanaugh
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I actually said a prayer for her yesterday. I see what the Dems are doing in FL and AZ and GA. **** her and her soul.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Still not back at work. If her lung operation was done using minimally invasive surgical technique, normally out for a few days - couple of weeks. If done open, it would take longer to come back, but usually not more than 4-6 weeks. Two months? And missing oral arguments without even a word?....that's suspicious to me, even for an 85 year old and especially given the absolute news blackout on the issue. Appears to be something else going on...I suspect that Democrats are in a behind-the-scenes panic as they figure out how to deal with their worst nightmare and avoid letting Trump have a third Supreme Court appointment.

No matter what happens to Trump in 2020, three Supreme Court Justices...? That is going to leave a mark.

Supreme Court gives no indication when Ruth Bader Ginsburg might return

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...g-might-return

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ever see Weekend at Bernie's?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    They all know how she'll vote anyways....

When does the movie about her come out? They are trying like hell to make it so that no one but a leftist liberal man hater could possibly replace her- and watch all the 'investigations' go into hyper partisan mode because we can't have replaced by a MAN who is UNDER INVESTIGATION.

All I can think about is that scene late in Saving Private Ryan where the German slowly slips the knife in and the American eventually stops resisting. The Reaper is here for you Ruth, just let gooooooooo. You F'd up and overplayed your hand. There is a price to pay for that.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Posted this in the Rubio thread too:

https://jonathanturley.org/2007/08/3...supreme-court/

It really wouldn't be that different from crap that has already been done repeatedly.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    It would not surprise me if she croaks within six months.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I seriously wonder if that isn't exactly the reason for the information blackout. If true, hard to imagine that Team Trump doesn't know about it. That would be a big secret to keep.

She's been dodging cancer bullets for decades. Or maybe not. My thinking is that two lung lesions are likely to represent metastatic disease. That's always a bad prognostic sign.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think you might be being very generous with that amount of time.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I wouldn't be surprised if she's been dead for a month, has been stuffed in a freezer somewhere and only been seen via CGI with a bunch of commies still trying to figure how to play it out.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast