Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are Magpul GL9 mags GTG for serious use?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Saving $10 per mag x10. You will spend more on ammo in a couple of range trips. There were some great deals on factory mags on BF. I really like the Gen 5 mags. Let those magpul mags drop free in practice and toss them when they break.
    Don't toss them when they break - call Magpul and get them replaced!
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I actually prefer the Magpuls for ease of loading. Having said that, I've read too many posts on too many threads complaining about different issues from feed reliability to the springs not lasting very long. I stick with OEM mags for serious use.

Feedback Score
    This makes me want to get a couple of magpul mags for when they need to drop free onto concrete. Midway had a great BF deal on factory mags one of the guys posted on the BF thread, but when I got there they were sold out. Maybe next year.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Don't toss them when they break - call Magpul and get them replaced!
    I didn't know. Thanks.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’ve been running a few through my Gen 3 17 and I’m a big fan of the 12rnd mags for the 26. I keep the factory mags for serious use.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345