Thread: $80 Used Maverick 88/Mossberg 500 20" Barrel + 7-shot Magazine Tube (California)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

$80 Used Maverick 88/Mossberg 500 20" Barrel + 7-shot Magazine Tube (California)

Make: Maverick by Mossberg

Model: Model #31023

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Price: $80

Payment Method: PayPal Friends and Family (PPFF)

WHO:

Surburban dad/Reservist.

WHAT:

Package consisting of 20" barrel, 7-shotshell capacity magazine tube, magazine spring, and follower. These were taken off my used 12 gauge Maverick 88 (Mossberg Model #31023).

Though they're parts from a Maverick 88, they'll obviously fit any Mossberg 500 series 12g shotgun. (The only parts that are not interchangeable between the Maverick and the Mossberg are the trigger group and forend/slide action tube assembly.)

Bottomline, if you have this:

Or this:

But what you really want is this:

This package will get you there.

Price: $80.00***

***I honestly don't know how to price this package. Barrels go for about ~$100 on the Mossberg website:
    http://www.mossberg.com/store/parts/...st_order=price

And a magazine tube + spring + follower is going to run you another ~$40 or so:
    http://www.mossberg.com/store/parts/...list_limit=all

But who are we kidding? You can get a new Maverick 88 for ~$200 these days, so I tried to be as reasonable as possible with the cost. If I'm off, send me a message and we can haggle/talk it out.

WHERE:

Sacramento, California. However, I drive down to the Bay Area (Alameda) all the time for work, so can meet you pretty much anywhere in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.

I'm also going to be driving to/from Southern California this Christmas, so can meet you anywhere along the route.

WHEN:

If you'd like to conduct an in-person sale, I'm generally free during weekday working hours (9am-4pm), but can make myself available on weeknights/weekends.

WHY:

I'm a small dude from a small family and would prefer the 18.5" barrel + 5-shot magazine tube.

HOW:

Either we meet in-person (see maps above), or add $15.00 for shipping.
    Last edited by butlers; 11-09-18 at 11:48. Reason: Sold!
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards."
    William Francis Butler