G&R Tactical
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: Cattle mutilations

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Money? This way .gov does not have to feed them, raise them and then dispose of them.
    And risk the chance of security being broken, for the sake of minimum expense? Nope... Doesn't fly...

    One&Done
    "Make haste- slowly." -Marshall Wyatt Earp========= "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." -Kyle Swanson, US Navy SEAL

    Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22,827
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

    Also of note, Gary McKinnion a Scottish hacker who at the time committed the biggest military computer hack of all time, penetrated 97 DoD, NASA, Space Command, and Johnson Space Center computers and found files on a secret US manned-flight space program (Solar Warden) that had been operational since the 80's. The program included off world non-terrestrial officers and eight large tubular (Tic-Tac / cigar) "motherships" with capability to carry fifty smaller crafts, presumably the TR-3B's (the black triangle "UFOs" that have been reported all over CONUS).
    Yeah, cause that guy sounds trustworthy and without agenda.

    "US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year ... I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels ..."

    After the September 11 attacks in 2001, he deleted weapons logs at the Earle Naval Weapons Station, rendering its network of 300 computers inoperable and paralyzing munitions supply deliveries for the US Navy's Atlantic Fleet. McKinnon was also accused of copying data, account files and passwords onto his own computer. US authorities stated the cost of tracking and correcting the problems he caused was over $700,000.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    18,822
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Yeah, cause that guy sounds trustworthy and without agenda.

    "US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year ... I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels ..."

    After the September 11 attacks in 2001, he deleted weapons logs at the Earle Naval Weapons Station, rendering its network of 300 computers inoperable and paralyzing munitions supply deliveries for the US Navy's Atlantic Fleet. McKinnon was also accused of copying data, account files and passwords onto his own computer. US authorities stated the cost of tracking and correcting the problems he caused was over $700,000.
    He was snatched up by the UK's NHTCU for the US but his extradition has been blocked by the Home Secretary citing possible human rights violations. He breached systems, he's been formerly charged, this is fact. If what he found was real, a controlled leak, disinformation, et al. who knows? His political leanings do not prove nor disprove anything one way or another.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" 26 Inf


    "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22,827
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    He was snatched up by the UK's NHTCU for the US but his extradition has been blocked by the Home Secretary citing possible human rights violations. He breached systems, he's been formerly charged, this is fact. If what he found was real, a controlled leak, disinformation, et al. who knows? His political leanings do not prove nor disprove anything one way or another.
    Yet for all his skills, he forgot to take a screen cap of the really amazing UFO stuff so we just have to accept his word. He's in deep doo doo for deliberately attacking US military systems and the "I was looking for UFO stuff and found it" is all deception and deflection.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Trenton's Tiki Hut, Iowa
    Posts
    408
    Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Yet for all his skills, he forgot to take a screen cap of the really amazing UFO stuff so we just have to accept his word. He's in deep doo doo for deliberately attacking US military systems and the "I was looking for UFO stuff and found it" is all deception and deflection.
    I've always wondered about those instances myself. IF the different hackers/leakers/what-not's really found evidence in the computer systems why is it none of them have ever taken/posted screen shots? Granted, most people in general would probably claim the screens shots were photo-shopped but still makes me wonder.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,672
    Feedback Score
    0
    If you remove the UFO element from the equation, then what becomes the alternative(s)? Cultists (or copycats thereof) doing this over the span of at least 50 years seems increasingly implausible.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,444
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    If you remove the UFO element from the equation, then what becomes the alternative(s)? Cultists (or copycats thereof) doing this over the span of at least 50 years seems increasingly implausible.
    Yup. Occam's razor and all that. The why/who of it still a mystery, but it seems gov. and cults can be all but ruled out at this point.
    - Will

    General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

    www.BrinkZone.com

    Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

    www.OptimalSWAT.com


    Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22,827
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Yup. Occam's razor and all that. The why/who of it still a mystery, but it seems gov. and cults can be all but ruled out at this point.
    Cattle mutilations go back to at least 1606, but still doesn't mean it's aliens.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •