Thread: Reptilia ROF Mounts for Geissele Super Precision Mounts - RMR/DPP

Feedback Score

Reptilia ROF Mounts for Geissele Super Precision Mounts - RMR/DPP

Hi Gents,

I posted an intro thread in the AR General Discussion forum, but wanted to drop a thread here about another product we make to get a bit of feedback. The ROF mounts are drop in replacement tops for Geissele Super Precision optic mounts that allow you to mount a Trijicon RMR or Leupold Delta Point Pro back-up sight to your magnified optic. These were designed at the request of a NATO special operations customer using Vortex Razor HDII 1-6 optics and RMR back ups, so we added the DPP as an option for the US market. To answer a couple questions that I know will be asked:

• Only 30mm available now, 34mm will be ready in February along with additional risers to clear the larger turrets optics with greater magnification.
    • We have prototyped ROF mounts for the Aimpoint T-1/T-2, Vortex, and Aimpoint ACRO, but no plans to go into production unless demand is sufficient.
    • Flat dark earth anodizing will be available on the next production run, but it will not perfectly match Geissele DDC, as that is virtually impossible given variance in color even within the Geissele offerings.

Let me know your thoughts and if you have any requests!

Cheers,

Nick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like it. Are these available on your website?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 604flyer View Post
    I like it. Are these available on your website?
    Yes indeed, www.reptiliacorp.com Which version would you be most interested in, out of curiosity? Some are out-selling others by 20 to 1, so always interested in feedback.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m leaning more towards the canted mount right now. I’ve never tried one and I’m thinking it may be a quicker transition from the optic to the RMR. Which one is selling better?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 604flyer View Post
    I’m leaning more towards the canted mount right now. I’ve never tried one and I’m thinking it may be a quicker transition from the optic to the RMR. Which one is selling better?
    The top (90 degree) is selling at least 10 times better LOL