Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TA31 ACOG...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    What are those numbers? Mils?
    They are subtensions in MOA. If you understood how to use them you might change your tune on BDCs

Feedback Score
    That actually matches exactly to a picture I found online. Thanks for confirming!

My old calculations based on .231 BC @ 3050fps were pretty* close but so happy I found the subtensions! They're soooo useful.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser404 View Post
    They are subtensions in MOA. If you understood how to use them you might change your tune on BDCs
    I understand mils and subtensions. I'm not interested in your math. Everything you've posted convinces me that the military chose wisely when they chose mils. Thanks anyway.
    "When I have your wounded." -- Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff", refusing to acknowledge that an L.Z. was too hot, moments before being killed by a single shot, July 1st, 1964.

Black Lives Matter. All confederate symbols and monuments need to go.
    Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Would you really use that reticle for a thousand yard (meter) shot?
    I know it's been a minute, but to answer this question: The 700-1000 meter holds are for use with an M249/Mk46.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12