Thread: Bill Blowers - Tap Rack Tactical - Tactical Pistol 8-9Jun19 Mcloud, OK

Feedback Score

Bill Blowers - Tap Rack Tactical - Tactical Pistol 8-9Jun19 Mcloud, OK

Tactical Pistol
    Dates: 8-9June19
    Venue: MeadHall Range
    Tuition: $400 (plus $25/person/day range fee)

Enrollment: Email info@tap-rack.com to register

This course will teach you how to be more effective with your pistol during engagements and training. We cover all the basics, then focus on decreasing inefficiencies and increasing skill in all areas.

Range information: http://meadhallrange.com/home/info/ (link has interactive map with local hotels, directions from Will Rogers Airport, range location, etc)

Bill Blowers
    Bill served in the US Army for 6 years and has been a Police Officer for over 25 years. He has spent the bulk of his LE career assigned to SWAT holding positions as a Sniper, Ballistic Shield Man, Mechanical/Ballistic Breacher, Assistant Team Leader and Team Leader on a large and busy regional SWAT team.

He has planned or participated in approximately 1500 missions, he has over 5000 hours of documented training time, and holds instructor certifications in a variety of SWAT related topics.

Bill's is passionate about what he does and is driven to provide relevant and up to date training.
    Last edited by MeadHallRange; 11-12-18 at 08:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've spent a bit of time with him, and would fill a slot on his team any day. He is a squared away individual.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Great instructor with perhaps just a tad "too" much attachment to his new Walther Q5, but if you want a great tactical pistol class Bill is one of the guys to line it out for you